Shittest Comebacks

NEWM

• Paid Members
No need to be such an angry twat about it, it's a common misconception among those that actually grew out of watching wrestling when they were supposed to.

Yes, these said same are taking the piss and start asking these questions after the equally annoying "You still watch the wrestling, don't you?" even though they know you have for the last twenty years.

I'm very confused by the boldened part. Something wrong with those of us that didn't "grow out of" wrestling? Who have grown up and still watch it, and post about it on a forum? "Supposed to." Fuck off.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I turn 40 next year and still watch wrestling, not as much as i used to (only rumble's and mania the last couple of years) but go through stages of watching loads of it. The last 2 weeks i've gone through a few chikara, pwg and czw shows. Was going to go to fight club pro last night but some real life stuff got in the way and hoping to get to the triple x wrestling show tonight in coventry. I'll probably still be watching wrestling when im on my death bed and people can try and mock you for it but them people are the ones watching x factor and britains got talent or jersey shore and all that pish.

anyway, just came across this and my first thought was why?

am i in the minority in thinking yet another ecw comeback/revival is kinda lame cos no matter how hard people try, the original ecw from the 90's can never be replicated

• Paid Members
No need to be such an angry twat about it, it's a common misconception among those that actually grew out of watching wrestling when they were supposed to.

Yes, these said same are taking the piss and start asking these questions after the equally annoying "You still watch the wrestling, don't you?" even though they know you have for the last twenty years.

I'm very confused by the boldened part. Something wrong with those of us that didn't "grow out of" wrestling? Who have grown up and still watch it, and post about it on a forum? "Supposed to." Fuck off.

Nothing wrong with it at all. I turn 30 next week and I'm still all over it. Don't know why you're adopting such a defensive, aggressive tone to be honest. Let's not pretend that we're the normal ones though, there's a reason all your other mates are taking the piss and asking those annoying questions just to wind you up.

Archived