UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

BEGIN

• Paid Members

Don't worry chap, I saw the bastard. I beat him up and took his money. He was wearing a shirt with Statto on the back, must've been him. Send me your address and I'll send it to you.

Figured this was the only sensible place to say that cactus_stumo can fuck off. Whilst I don't have any issue with Gladstone as such, we're not friends or anything so you can fuck off trying to accuse me of 'arselicking' him. I couldn't care less what you, him, or most people on here think about me, it's only a forum, but I don't appreciate being accused of something for a less than sensible reason.

From your two posts throwing this accusation at me that I've seen - perhaps there's more, I don't know - you strike me as a paranoid sort and I suspect you're probably one of Tommyboi's mates that he's asked to back him up. I suggest going after more credible conspiracies - I reckon that Loose Change are still trying to convince everyone that 9/11 was a set up, try that for a bit.

EDIT: Almost forgot - surely it's supposed to be 'stump' anyway?

Archived