UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Paid Members
READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

BEGIN

I cant think of anything worse than when one of the mongs calls you a retard, so this is addressed to Turnbucklepads.

You are in no position to be calling anyone a retard. You're one of the most stupid, dickheaded, unintentionally hilarious, stone-aged opinioned, loser of a fuckwit. Your forum history is littered with such awful cringe-worthy escapades that the sheer irony of you calling someone a retard is enough to make someones head explode. Especially someone you have previously PM'd in the past looking for advice on how to carry yourself on the forum. You stupid fuck.

From your macho "if you dont like football, big tits and sex with hookers, then you need to chop off your cock cause its wasted on you" type outlook on life, which illustrated just how much of a backward thinking skid-mark you are. To you (of all people) then taking the moral high ground on how single mothers should conduct their sex/dating life, specifically MAT at the time - whist simultaneously creeping out the entire forum with your requests/drooling over pics during her pregnancy and being an all round creepy, seedy little bastard. To one of your hilariously infamous hissy fits when you thought that the Paid Members forum was a fortress for the Elite Hate Squad, led by JLM, Mr Seven, Supremo and Chest Rockwell. Surely a real man, who likes beer, footie, big tits and sex with hookers shouldnt be throwing their little toys out of their little pram over a couple of internet forum members? Shouldnt you be manly enough to rise above that? Oh no, you werent, you used to just cry like a little bitch about it, and provided hours upon hours of entertainment while everyone else on the forum pointed their fingers at you and laughed at how much of a fuckin joke you are.

Your different to others too. You dont have the excuse of being an actual retard. Some mongs come and go, and 9 times out of 10, you just feel sorry for them cause its obvious there is something wrong with them. Be it Hulkamania Fan, or CWMarkPlease!; you can tell that those guys just arent all there. You dont even have that to fall back on. Your clearly an articulate, educated guy, which makes your fuckin stupidity all that more tragic. Actually, I guess being called a retard by you is something that I should look kindly on. It probably makes me look better when such a known dickhead doesnt like me.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'm going to use this opportunity to remember the time he posted up some sexytime photo where he was tied to a chair in his pants and there was some rough-as-fuck hooker in the picture and it only went up for about an hour or so before he went back and deleted the picture because he presumably realised he was just going to get ripped to shit for it.

(My memory of the actual content of the photo may be hazy but this definitely happened)

• Moderators

Can I take this opportunity to call Andrew The Giant a fanny?

He chose me in a bolt on win the UKFF Olympics so I'll get a suspension, and he licks my arse in chat world. Disgusting. I would have a proper go at him, but he's so fucking nothing I can't. He's not a man of personality nor character. So, I just hope a mischief befalls a loved one.

• Paid Members

On the subject of turnbucklepads, I got my favorite ever PM from him. It was back in 2005, we were having an argument in some thread about something or other (the topic escapes me now) and I think I called him a twat or something, he threatened to come to my house and beat me up, I laughed at him and asked him how he would do that. He then sent me this in a seperate sinister threatening PM:

Believe me if i wanted to find you, i could lets just leave it at that.

He's a complete bell end.

• Paid Members
He's a complete bell end.

To give him a plus-point, I think it was TBP who went all internet-detective on that nutter Roger, the lunatic who stole photos of somebody else's attic which was stocked to the brim with action figures, causing him to melt down and inadvertently starting a forum meme: "With a fork." I like him for that.

• Paid Members
I didn't realise so many people had had so many hilarious run-ins with him, I thought it was just me that thought he was absolutely terrible. Great stuff.

I think your falling-outs with him are chickenfeed compared to his run-ins with Seven. I mean, this series was always going to escalate, wasn't it?

I got it you prick. Answer the question.

Which one? You asked four different questions you stupid cunt.

(The thread)

• Paid Members

Kookoocachu trying to steer the thread attention back onto her throughout, like at school when a girl would try to stand in the middle of a fight

Both of you stop it now, please!

I like the both of you and dont want to take sides but if you are going to bicker, dont do it around me!

It upsets me :(

Archived