UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Paid Members

I actually did think Loose Change was decent, still not entirely convinced though :rolleyes:

I called you an arselicker in one thread mate, someone else made reference to it in another. Surely you must be able to admit you're whole "nearly spat out my orange juice" thing was a bit exaggerated and cringey, non?

And yerrr c'mon, I might be a cunt in your opinion but mates with Tommy.....that's low.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually drinking orange juice at the time and laughed. May sound cringey but it was a true story I'm afraid. Like I say, I'm not mates with Gladstone, or anyone else on here really, so I've no reason to lick anyone's arse.

As far as low accusations go - Roy Chubby Brown? Really? Come on.

• Paid Members

Admittedly the Roy Chubby Brown accusation was a bit out of line, I'll take that back. I never meant to cause as much offence as I have, I'll think twice before accusing someone else of being an arselicker again, you've shown me the error of my ways.

And stumo is a sort of portmanteau of my first and second name btw.

TildeGuy

I don't hate the guy, but he needs to be barred from the football transfer thread with immediate effect. He carries himself like an ITK, refuses to post sources and gets merked on an increasingly regular basis, the most recent 'highlights' being falling for a fake website and a crap photoshop.

See also - Dammer, Van.

• Paid Members

ajmcstyles.

I'll start this by saying, when the rumble comes up don't vote for him. He's not even worth banning because he's such a pointless bastard. Every post he makes I feel like headbutting the screen just on the off chance it might knock a wire, which will knock another one, which will cause a ripple effect on every wire around the country until it gets to his house where he's making a cup of tea and hopefully electrocutes the twat. I wish it was him that went missing and his cat came on here to post information about his whereabouts. Because the cat would probably have made more sense, the cat would definitely be more likable and nobody would have give a fuck if he went missing thus saving us from ajmcstyles' ramblings and allowing the cat to get stuck into gentlemanly debate.

He's taken over Ron Simmons spot when it comes to boring the arse off you in typing less than 5 words. Its an art form to hardly get out a sentance yet annoy the fuck out of you. Not as bad as Ron Simmons, but definitely in the Champions League positions when it comes of the lack of interest people have in his opinion. Once said he was quitting watching wrestling because TNA got rid of the six sided ring. Unfortunately didn't keep to that promise.

Love,

Ian

xxx

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, ajmcstyles indeed. He should be banned for clogging up that thread about repackaged wrestlers with absolute drivel and constant stupid fuckwitted errors. He really is a mong of the highest order and makes turnbucklepads and Twinn somewhat bearable.

Oh and I hated it when he used the forums' love of cats to try and engineer a face turn for him.

Archived