UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's rich coming from me, given few post as much white noise as i do but i think it speaks volumes that all of the unsolicited insults i've ever posted all seem to centre on the same fucking poster.

Just read his latest contribution in the sig thread and fuck me, it's like one of the first round X-Factor auditonees was allowed access to a computer.

Is it a remtard on free dinners whose mum goes chippy in her slippers?

twitter_reasonably_small.jpg

Whatever, ot a joke account I was also a member on the two forums where people where more willing to accept others opinions rather then operate as an irate clique who are so despondent with there own lives they have to nick pick at others. Oh well I won't dwel the new forty two inch 3d tv is arriving shortly as will some of the new furniture so a busy afternoon of errections for me and Sean one could say. That's after our mate comes from Blackburn and we head out to staining to have one of the horses vetted that arrived yesterday. Would you like me to post some photos for you later

Whatever, ot a joke account I was also a member on the two forums where people where more willing to accept others opinions rather then operate as an irate clique who are so despondent with there own lives they have to nick pick at others. Oh well I won't dwel the new forty two inch 3d tv is arriving shortly as will some of the new furniture so a busy afternoon of errections for me and Sean one could say. That's after our mate comes from Blackburn and we head out to staining to have one of the horses vetted that arrived yesterday. Would you like me to post some photos for you later

Amazing.

• Paid Members

Right, you've had your fun and now you're trying too hard. So piss off.

Archived