UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Moderators
Only a fucking indie fuck like you would think it was clever to emit your hatred through fucking poems.

None of that! Stug does it plenty, and he's great.

Also, add little love as I have for Dexter at least it's better than just using lots of unimaginative swears.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Dear Wrestleshop.

FUCK OFF!! FUCK OFF!!! JUST FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF!!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Thanks. Good luck next Saturday.

A thousand times this! His posts are borderline unintelligible, and he just comes across like a complete and utter moron.

lets be honest about this at the end of the month there is a poll to say who get voted of the site for two weeks and looks like im going to get the most votes and the funny thing is im away end of this month for 4 weeks so it wont effect me. so if you do the poll now ill be out for two and away for 4. 6 weeks peace.

• Moderators
lets be honest about this at the end of the month there is a poll to say who get voted of the site for two weeks and looks like im going to get the most votes and the funny thing is im away end of this month for 4 weeks so it wont effect me. so if you do the poll now ill be out for two and away for 4. 6 weeks peace.

Or I could just suspend you for 10,000 hours.

• Paid Members
Is he the one that targets Gladstone for some unknown reason?

I don't think Dr. No has ever 'targeted' me as such, which is probably just as well because he'd only miss and hit his own arse, such an incompetent festering fuck that he is.

Everyone should target him, though. He's one of the worst people on this forum. He comes into chat every Monday night, everyone tells him to fuck off and puts him on ignore, and he sits there copying and pasting jokes from Sickipedia. His latest stream of chatroom effluence was jokes about Gary Barlow. Then he tried to nick that thread idea off Mr. Seven, failed miserably and now is presumably sitting in his rocking chair counting off the seconds until Monday night when he can enthral us all again with his unmatched wit and charm.

Just be thankful you lot have only had him around for a few years. We had to put up with him being shit on TWCF before he found this place. He's a cunt.

Archived