UKFF Member HATRED!

JohnnyChimpo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I personally would like to see a big fat sussy given out to :

21mhlrs.jpg

Not actually for anything he puts on here, that's beside the point. * It's the fact that what happens here matters so fucking much, he is compelled to get on Twitter and whinge about it. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER, ITS A FORUM YOU UTTER PROLAPSE. If what was going on here mattered so much to a sane person that they were thinking about going off to bellyache about it in another internet medium, you'd just not bother with it any more. But no, he will complain about it on the Twittor as though it matters, and eventually come back on here and start verbal diarrhoea all over everyone, mostly himself again, because its so FUCKING IMPORTANT. Grow the fuck up, and either stop acting like a kicked kitten if you get some grief on here, or leave it. It's a simple choice.

* Apart from constantly bumping the TNA tour 2013 thread. Yeah, some of us got our tickets in last Januarys presale, and cant be arsed talking about it because it still doesnt happen for FIVE MORE FUCKING MONTHS, so what is there to talk about??? Mention Barclaycard one more time in regards to it as well, and I'll know you work for them. You fucking spanner.

• Paid Members
Weren't they referring to the other tommy? You know, the one that does this face

Yes, Yes they are.

It was more of an indictment to my inability to do any ground work before signing up.

Not actually for anything he puts on here, that's beside the point. * It's the fact that what happens here matters so fucking much, he is compelled to get on Twitter and whinge about it. IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER, ITS A FORUM YOU UTTER PROLAPSE. If what was going on here mattered so much to a sane person that they were thinking about going off to bellyache about it in another internet medium, you'd just not bother with it any more. But no, he will complain about it on the Twittor as though it matters, and eventually come back on here and start verbal diarrhoea all over everyone, mostly himself again, because its so FUCKING IMPORTANT. Grow the fuck up, and either stop acting like a kicked kitten if you get some grief on here, or leave it. It's a simple choice.

* Apart from constantly bumping the TNA tour 2013 thread. Yeah, some of us got our tickets in last Januarys presale, and cant be arsed talking about it because it still doesnt happen for FIVE MORE FUCKING MONTHS, so what is there to talk about??? Mention Barclaycard one more time in regards to it as well, and I'll know you work for them. You fucking spanner.

I think he falls in the category of people I actually feel more sorry for than anything. I mean clearly the guy doesn't have that much going on in his life, which results in stuff happening on here being of actual importance. To most, this place is a laugh and somewhere to chat every so often, but the majority of members have an actual life outside of here and their main activities/focus are elsewhere. For him, I have no idea what the hell is going on (or not going on) but it's quite worrying how much he actually cares.

He often reminds me of a 12 year old who has just signed up to an AOL chat room for the first time and is crying because someone said nasty words to him. Seriously, it's not the 90s anymore. The Internet is a PART of life now for the majority of people, and the UKFF is one single fucking message board in a sea of websites. Why anyone would care so much is beyond me.

If this place closed down today, he'd be the first person on Wayback Machine printing out screencaps for a Leave The Memories Alone wall collage. VINTAGE DANGEROUSLY!

• Paid Members

What makes me laugh about the guy is he'll go on Twitter and complain about the forum, then complain about how he wants more followers, but doesn't make the connection that maybe nobody wants to read tweets complaining about a forum they've never heard of.

• Paid Members

He pronounced "Its Clobbering Time"

"A name that is surely sublime"

Things downhill from there

A few posts were judged fair

But most were considered a crime

Archived