O2 Network Outage last week

dangerously420

Hi. I'm on O2 for my mobile. I've been having network problems since 3.30pm and have been unable to get a signal. Has anyone else had any problems as apparently according to a few tech news sites there is a network problem?

Edit: Hmm I post in Off Topic and somehow this has ended up on the main forum and I miraculous have a new sig at the same time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong forum, you plank.

But yeah, I know a few people who have said the same. If you send me your phone, I can have it up and running in 28 working days. Plus you've had the sig for a while. You plank.

• Paid Members
Edit: Hmm I post in Off Topic and somehow this has ended up on the main forum.

Might I suggest that it's because you're a twunt of the highest order?

I miraculous have a new sig at the same time.

See above. Maybe you and O2 are not meant for each other, I recall you having tribulations in the past. Additionally, mobile phones may be an issue with you. Ditto, posting on this forum.

• Paid Members

Have they cut you off for trying to use two "not to be used in conjunction with any other offer" offers in conjunction with each other?

• Paid Members
Hey guys, a cloud just went by. Did anyone else see that cloud?

Yes, actually. I couldn't make it out properly but my daughter reckoned it was shaped a bit like a suspension.

When the fuck did outage become a reasonable word to use in this country? I'm fairly certain it's a hideous Americanism. I was watching an episode of Holby City and a girl in it said "this blows" That's too much, surely? And no she wasn't referring to the quality of Holby City. The BBC also had an article saying that somebody "was having a blast" Fuck off.

• Moderators
When the fuck did outage become a reasonable word to use in this country? I'm fairly certain it's a hideous Americanism. I was watching an episode of Holby City and a girl in it said "this blows" That's too much, surely? And no she wasn't referring to the quality of Holby City. The BBC also had an article saying that somebody "was having a blast" Fuck off.

Get bent.

Not to be a cunt but can we keep Dangerously420 in the wrestling threads please. He posted in the MMA threads for a week and added nothing of worth, talked bollocks and then posted he was pissing back of to watch wrestling again.

We get on in the MMA threads, we do not need you wrestling fans sending goons over ;)

Thanks

• Paid Members

Get bent.

If there's a completely irrelevant time to have a stupid anti-BBC rant, you can be sure BiffingtonClyro will be all over it.

Archived