O2 Network Outage last week

dangerously420

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be a cunt but can we keep Dangerously420 in the wrestling threads please. He posted in the MMA threads for a week and added nothing of worth, talked bollocks and then posted he was pissing back of to watch wrestling again.

We get on in the MMA threads

Really? That sounds boring.

Well we have arguments and disagreements, but no one wasting space and talking complete shite like he was.

So you can keep him :)

I guess as long as you promise to keep Supremo, it's a more than fair swop.

• Paid Members
My favorite stupid americanism is "pedophile". I've been laughed at for using the correct pronunciation, and then pointed out that they don't send their kids of a "pedotrician".

Note - I'm not a pedophile, nor a paedophile. I'm an ephebophile.

One that I always notice is American's pronunciation of the name Craig. They say Cregg for some reason. And A's become O's a lot. X Poc is my favourite wrestler. Posta is my favourite food etc. And aluminium becomes aloominum.

Docile becomes dossil. See we got back to Dangerously eventually.

Graham becomes Gram as well.

Erm, Tommy's a massive tit.

Not to be a cunt but can we keep Dangerously420 in the wrestling threads please. He posted in the MMA threads for a week and added nothing of worth, talked bollocks and then posted he was pissing back of to watch wrestling again.

We get on in the MMA threads

Really? That sounds boring.

Well we have arguments and disagreements, but no one wasting space and talking complete shite like he was.

So you can keep him :)

I guess as long as you promise to keep Supremo, it's a more than fair swop.

Done and done kind sir

Archived