The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Korean Zombie is saying he's ready to come back and wants to fight BJ Penn. Not too fussed about that fight, purely because I have almost zero interest in BJ Penn fighting again, but chuffed that the Zombie's coming back.

• Paid Members

Korean Zombie is saying he's ready to come back and wants to fight BJ Penn. Not too fussed about that fight, purely because I have almost zero interest in BJ Penn fighting again, but chuffed that the Zombie's coming back.

One of the things I don't mind about the fight is that both have had long lay offs. He's been away for over 2 years and fighting against someone who's competitively active could be tough ask.

• Paid Members

YES!

Really hope Zombie can regain some of the momentum he had before his hiatus.

• Paid Members

One of the things I don't mind about the fight is that both have had long lay offs. He's been away for over 2 years and fighting against someone who's competitively active could be tough ask.

It won't be a complete layoff for Zombie. Part of Korean national service is extensive combat TKD training, so he'll have been keeping his hand in at least a little.

Archived