The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

The Natural

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cool. If he's anywhere even near his prime form and he can make 155 easy, he'll be an absolute beast at lightweight. I'd like to see how GSP and Khabib would match up.

Shame he doesn't seem arsed about 170 though as there's something about that potential Lawler fight I love. If Lawler beat GSP it'd be huge for his legacy. And if GSP beat Lawler in the form Lawler's in now, and after all this time on the shelf, fucking hell!

I wonder if there's any chance that GSP vs Anderson fight still gets made. I know it's about four or five years late but I'd still be all over it. Maybe GSP would be more up for it now he seems more open to bouncing around the divisions.

• Paid Members

GSP vs McGregor would probably break the UFC PPV records. Just imagine if they were somehow able to get another Brock fight on there as co-main as well?! GSP, McGregor and Lesnar on one card would be absolutely mega. That should've been UFC 200 but timing didn't work out, obviously.

But yeah GSP vs McGregor in Canada would be amazing. And with Brock going all Canadian these days, getting him on the card would make sense as well. They'd just have to sell WWE on the idea of letting them have a two night stand with Brock instead of the originally agreed upon one.

• Paid Members

Just let Punk go back permanently. I'm really not arsed if he never fights in the UFC at this point. Of course, Punk mightn't want to go back but whatever. Maybe let them have McGregor or Rousey for an angle or something, I dunno.

Just let Punk go back permanently. I'm really not arsed if he never fights in the UFC at this point. Of course, Punk mightn't want to go back but whatever. Maybe let them have McGregor or Rousey for an angle or something, I dunno.

I have a feeling we're going to see either Rousey or McGregor at 'Mania next year in some capacity. Probably a ringside deal or something.

PVZ rumours came up a while ago and she seems a good fit for WWE especially as she's actively fighting unlike Ronda currently and has meant to have come off real well from Dancing With The Stars out there.

• Paid Members

has there ever been another case like Bob Sapp? what a mentalist.

Just read that the Road FC drew 40 million viewers on Chinese TV (the promotion is based in Korea), wild.

has there ever been another case like Bob Sapp? what a mentalist.

Have WWE ever shown any interest in getting him? A guy his size, you would think that they would have tried.

• Paid Members

Just been looking at some upcoming cards. Didn't know these fights were booked but really looking forward to this lot...

UFC 201: Lawler vs Woodley - Jul 30th

Matt Brown vs Jake Ellenberger

Rose Namajunas vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Francisco Rivera vs Erik Perez

Fight Night - Aug 6th

Yair Rodriguez vs Alex Caceres (fucking love this fight!)

Cub Swanson vs Tatsuya Kawajiri

Dennis Bermudez vs Rony Jason

UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 - Aug 20th

Cody Garbrandt vs Takeya Mizugaki

Thiago Alves vs Al Iaquinta

Really liking the sound of all that. Yair Rodriguez vs Bruce Leeroy is going to be amazing though. And it's the main event of that Fight Night by the looks of it!

Archived