TNA's bad guys *SPOILERS*

Sexy Dad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think Joey Ryan was a possibility until he released another YouTube video this week addressing his beef with Hogan and discussing his time as a trainer on Hogan's celebrity wrestling so he could well be a likely candidate. An attack on Taz would be pretty good actually if Joey Ryan is involved.

• Paid Members

One that just popped into my head - would Trevor Murdoch/Jethro Holliday/Roscoe Jackson be a potential member? He could easily fit a variation on the biker look with a few tweaks.

The latest tweets from the bikers:

Yes we took out Hulk Hogan and Sting. It was a message about what is to come in the future. More messages will be sent! WARN OTHERS!

We are not done!

Image censored by IMPACT WRESTLING! You can't hide what we've done and what we will do!

68651796.jpg

#chaos

86304511.jpg

The face of what anarchy is to come... #DeadMansHand WARN OTHERS!

92655573.jpg

Just like I suspected. As evidenced by the vests they're wearing, these guys are "prospects", i.e. lower-level members of the gang. The main guys haven't showed up yet.

• Paid Members

For a couple of them, you can see their hair. Does that help reveal who those guy are?

Sounds like a very interesting storyline though, I'll have to give TNA a watch to see this develop. Aces and Eights is a brilliant biker stable name, isn't it? Good thing is about something like this, if done right they can end up turning most of these guys into stars. Makes sense if they're using guys that never made it higher than the lower/midcard in WWE too, as they can carve them into their own star. Like Gallows, Compton, Knox etc.

• Paid Members

I was wondering who that smaller guy with the ponytail might be?

It's worth noting that there's every chance that there will actually only be three or four permanent new guys coming in off the back of this angle- the gang of minions may just be trainees used for sending these messages and their identities may never actually be revealed. I hope that's not the case, it would be great if the Aces and 8s were a big faction.

One hopes TNA has continuity and the aces and eights faction has 8 members for the group name to make sense?

If you want to go with the poker analogy, the Aces & Eights poker hand or the Dead Man's Hand is 5 cards - two aces, two eights and one unrevealed card. So, perhaps 4 guys with a mystery leader that gets revealed eventually?

The second picture off the tweet, guy with the red and black check shirt, surely someone can make out or take a guess at who that is? Quite a clear photo.

His haircut does look like Mike Knox's current haircut:

2ugi88p.jpg

No idea if it's him or not though. Could be, I suppose.

Archived