TNA's bad guys *SPOILERS*

Sexy Dad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weeks Impact...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

we learnt that there are indeed a gang of atleast six memebers that make up the Aces and 8s and they took out Sting and Hogan no less. Looks like the bad guys have taken over.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Gunner disappeared with Eric Bischoff. I think Gunner would have to be one of them. They are (or were) high on him and he's just tremendous. The idea that they are keeping him off TV for no reason saddens me. I would like to think he's off TV because they have plans in motion for him.

• Paid Members

That falls into place quite a lot with Gunner doesn't it? What Ian says is right, so it would explain his absence. You don't just take off one.of your decent mid-card heels of tv without reason. If they didn't have anything for him, they'd probably just have him wrestle on Explosion wouldn't they? Especially given the pic of him all garbed up like biker and the fact there are at least 6.

I just hope they don't bring in the Harris brothers to make up the numbers.

• Paid Members

Just to recap so people don't have to comb the whole thread: We know it's at least six guys, and the names we've thrown around are:

Cliff Compton

Chris Masters

Luke Gallows

Mike Knox

Harry Smith

Gunner

That punk-looking guy who apparently had a tryout

EDIT: and Jay Bradley

8 guys. Worth bearing in mind that whoever's actually doing it now doesn't have to be who they'll eventually reveal, but there's nobody there who definitely couldn't be one of the guys on TV, is there?

Jay Bradley (Ryan Braddock in WWE) is also rumored as he was one of the guys who they tried out recently. He would fit the biker gimmick too. He might've been one of the original 3 guys as he was there that night for his tryout and fits size-wise.

I still think the guys we've seen so far on TV are just random lower-level members of the biker gang sent to do the dirty work of the higher-level members. We

won't find out exactly who these lower-level guys were as they don't really matter. With that said, it remains to be seen how many people would actually be revealed on TV as the main guys in this. I'm thinking it has to be at least 3 but it could be more.

• Paid Members

I think all of them will get revealed eventually. Maybe they'll stay covered until someone they're trying to jump manages to snatch the bandanas off, and get revealed one-by-one that way. This is great, though - there are so many ways they could go and virtually all of them hold some level of interest for me, at least for the foreseeable future.

Gunner looks the bollocks on the bike. He would make the perfect semi-leader of this group behind Bischoff or Jarrett as he can sound psychotic on the mic and he's already got a proven vicious streak which would make him a valuable leader to these guys.

Archived