TNA's bad guys *SPOILERS*

Sexy Dad

Speaking of big men, where the hell is Gunner? He showed everything necessary to be a top midcard heel, and would have benefitted greatly from a good run in the BFG series. Is he out injured?

He's just off TV. He's working house shows regularly though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of big men, where the hell is Gunner? He showed everything necessary to be a top midcard heel, and would have benefitted greatly from a good run in the BFG series. Is he out injured?

He's just off TV. He's working house shows regularly though.

Could Gunner be one of the masked men?

Although I wouldnt mind Gunner being one of them - to give him a role, its doubtful. They all looked bigger than him, and you would have seen his tattoos

After last night's show I'm fairly certain the Aces & Eights guys will end up being a biker gang of sorts, which means that you can do a deal where the original attackers, while part of the gang, are not necessarily the main members that get revealed on TV and you could claim the original attackers were just random members of the gang that were sent to do the dirty work.

Gunner would indeed fit quite well in such a group. I don't know that he'll end up being a part of this though. I'd say the main suspects still seem to be Gallows, Masters, Knox, Cliff Compton, Jay Bradley (Ryan Braddock in WWE) and this guy who they tried out last week.

• Paid Members

Don't want to cause alarm, but is it possible one of them could be Chuck Palumbo? He did have a bit of a run as a biker gimmick previously. Not that that in itself is a massive indicator, but he does have the look, and I think the gimmick was based on his real-life activities, IIRC.

They should bring back Murdoch, team him up with Masters, make them a bounty-hunter team and call them Murders, Inc. Well, if they could get away with calling them by these names, they should.

Gallows has to be one of them especially after he was some biker guy in Ring Ka King.

None of the names mentioned seem like someone capable of being the boss of the group, so I am guessing someone else will be the gangs leader, or Roode could be paying the gang.

I know it's most likely not possible but to me the perfect leader of a biker gang like this would be Batista. He just looks the part and if you want this group to work as a top group you need a top name in there. Don't really see a current top TNA guy that fits the part. I have a hard time imaging Jarrett as the leader of such a group but at this point I'd say he still sounds like the most likely option.

Then again, who knows. It might not be a biker gang after all and that changes things.

• Paid Members

Eric Bischoff is a well know biker fanatic, both in real life and onscreen in his days in the nWo. Maybe they are Bischoff's pals, who Eric has called a favour to be vigilantes in TNA to take out Hogan and Sting. Doesn't mean Jarrett doesn't have something to do with this as well. They are both on the outs. Both apart of the same Immortal group when they were fired onscreen. Sting was the GM when Jarrett was fired and Bischoff was fired with Hogan at the helm.

I've changed my mind on who it is. I think its Mike Knox, Cliff Compton and Luke Gallows. All three have had tryouts in the last month or two and they all look like a biker trio to me. Also they were all in WWE at the same time as when David Lagana was booking, so I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up as a group.

If you look at this three:

Cliff.jpgMike%20Knox.jpg0.jpg

And look at these, they could pass off as them:

sting-attacked.jpg

• Paid Members

Cliff Compton just said this in an interview:

“…I'm working with them to try to get something done. It’s just the matter of timing and the idea and all that. There’s going to be some changes on TNA coming up; you’ll see some new faces and stuff, but I think they’re putting on a great show right now and I'm not just saying that because I talk to them but I really do. I think from a wrestling standpoint with Austin Aries and some other guys, they have a tremendous amount of good professional wrestling matches if you just watch the matches…I don’t know, you’ll have to stay tuned. I think that there’s a strong chance that you’ll see me on one of those shows by the end of this year but you know, it is what it is. They tell you one thing one day and the next day something else.”

I think he's one of these lads then.

Archived