TNA's bad guys *SPOILERS*

Sexy Dad

Would TNA really be paying any/all of those names to come to the tapings for literally 30 second appearances on TV? Is it not more likely that they're just using a bunch of OVW guys/trainees while they can get away with it? It would explain why none of the identities have been leaked, which to me would be near impossible if you had Compton, Knox etc travelling in every week.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would TNA really be paying any/all of those names to come to the tapings for literally 30 second appearances on TV? Is it not more likely that they're just using a bunch of OVW guys/trainees while they can get away with it? It would explain why none of the identities have been leaked, which to me would be near impossible if you had Compton, Knox etc travelling in every week.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I've had that opinion since the initial attack. In fact, that last photo from the tweets pretty much confirms it for me. If you look close enough you'll see the guy's vest says "prospect", meaning that the guys so far are basically the flunkies of the biker gang and not the main guys calling the shots. So, the guys so far don't really matter in the longrun and I do think they've been local nobodies, apart from Jay Bradley who was there for his tryout on the night the first attack happened and it just makes sense that they would use him to fill the spot. The main guys who'll end up being used on TV full-time have yet to make an appearance, IMO.

That being said, it's fun to speculate and try to make out hidden identities even if it's more likely that you're looking for things that aren't there.

Via Meltzer. The identities of two of the attackers revealed:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Two of the attackers were former WWE performers - Wes Brisco, a former developmental wrestler and son of Gerald Brisco, and the wrestler formerly known as Luke Gallows. Gallows has participated in all of the group's attacks while Brisco debuted last week. For the time being, the wrestlers taking part in the angle are being used as extras rather than full-fledged characters.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I'll put this in here since its spoiler tagged and rife with speculation, but one of them is ...

D-Lo-Brown-WWE-Superstar-12.jpg

Also these two spanners always come out to help the fallen heroes and D'Lo (the third wheel in this agent threesome) is washing his hair or something when the boyos attack:

255341_10150999141096026_1868158383_n.jpg

He's not the one attacking the guys, he will be helping them get into the Impact Zone, since he's a road agent. Him & Jeff Jarrett are following the Aces and Eights on Twitter, Along with Chris Masters, Cliff Compton, Wes Brisco, Jay Bradley & Luke Gallows.

I'll put this in here since its spoiler tagged and rife with speculation, but one of them is ...

D-Lo-Brown-WWE-Superstar-12.jpg

Also these two spanners always come out to help the fallen heroes and D'Lo (the third wheel in this agent threesome) is washing his hair or something when the boyos attack:

255341_10150999141096026_1868158383_n.jpg

Is Al Snow the best fucking dressed bloke in TNA or what? Get that TV belt on him.

Archived