Training session with former WWE Superstar Manu

IronMan

Dropkixx Training Academy in association with the Bucket of Blood Fight Club in East Tilbury, Essex is proud to announce that Manu, former WWE Superstar will be attendance for a training session.

Manu is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Afa 'The Wild Samoan' and is a member of one of the most famous families in wrestling, the Anoai's. He has been a part of the WWE system all his life and is a successful graduate of the FCW development academy. If anyone knows what it takes to make it in the crazy world of professional wrestling it's Manu. He has been wrestling for the better part of 15 years and would like to meet the British fans and trainees who wish to come and learn from him.

He will be attending Dropkixx on Sunday 5th August 2012 at 12pm for a 4 hour long training session followed by a question and answers forum. Manu has promised to show each and every student what it is like to be a part of the FCW system and will put everyone through their paces just like he had to.

Training is open to the general public for

Manu in the WWE.

In October 2006, Anoa'i received a try-out with World Wrestling Entertainment, held at the Deep South Wrestling development territory. Later that month, Anoa'i officially signed with WWE

Anoa'i was released from his WWE contract on February 23, 2009.[16] Randy Orton later said that the reason Anoa'i had been released "had a lot to do with his backstage attitude", and stated that Anoa'i "didn’t feel like he had to pay his dues"

Manu in the WWE.

In October 2006, Anoa'i received a try-out with World Wrestling Entertainment, held at the Deep South Wrestling development territory. Later that month, Anoa'i officially signed with WWE

Anoa'i was released from his WWE contract on February 23, 2009.[16] Randy Orton later said that the reason Anoa'i had been released "had a lot to do with his backstage attitude", and stated that Anoa'i "didn

• Paid Members
Baffling choice for a trainer. Absolutely baffling on so many levels.

EDIT: Dropkixx has certainly gone down hill from using Jake the Snake.

If you've been anywhere near Jake within the last 10+ years, you might say he may be the worst person to be used. I'm sure others had a better experience, but whilst training many years ago, Jake was the most unprofessional person I've ever that the misfortune of meeting, and ending up being thrown out of the building. This was several hours after he was supposed to train us all also.

I hate the guy.

I imagine he knows a thing or two about training if he has been following what Afa has been doing.

Exactly. If I see a player doing 2 bad seasons in Premiership, missing goals and arguing with the manager on a regular basis I'd still consider him good enough to run a training session for football trainees, even if "those in the know" on fan fori may think otherwise.

Archived