Training session with former WWE Superstar Manu

IronMan

• Paid Members
I imagine he knows a thing or two about training if he has been following what Afa has been doing.

Exactly. If I see a player doing 2 bad seasons in Premiership, missing goals and arguing with the manager on a regular basis I'd still consider him good enough to run a training session for football trainees, even if "those in the know" on fan fori may think otherwise.

Yes, especially if you want to be a shit football player.

I don't think your whole career can be judged on one bad run. Just because he wasn't successful in the WWE doesn't take away from the fact that he 'made' it there in the first place.

I think his experience level can be of a benefit to anyone who is less experienced and wants to get where he has been. There is no doubting the fact that he was down in FCW for a number of years before he moved to TV.

Both Samu and Fatu are names that we are in discussions with to bring over at some point. One of our wrestlers who trained and worked with both Manu and Samu at The Wild Samoan Training Centre in America has a close relationship with both.

• Paid Members

Ezekial Jackson has been at FCW longer than Manu and had a longer run in WWE and he's fucking shit...Manu was a WWE failure. It sounds like you wasted your money. Why take advice from someone who was unsuccessful?

I don't think your whole career can be judged on one bad run. Just because he wasn't successful in the WWE doesn't take away from the fact that he 'made' it there in the first place.

I think his experience level can be of a benefit to anyone who is less experienced and wants to get where he has been. There is no doubting the fact that he was down in FCW for a number of years before he moved to TV.

Both Samu and Fatu are names that we are in discussions with to bring over at some point. One of our wrestlers who trained and worked with both Manu and Samu at The Wild Samoan Training Centre in America has a close relationship with both.

That would be OK if you were talking about someone who could balance that with one long good run or several shorter good runs but from what it seems - I have no idea who he is - he cant do that. On the other hand its no different to being trained by a Joe Legend or people like that but I wouldnt sell him as a superstar or anything near that level personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWY62G3ugB8

In the sense of the trainee gives the money and they take it?

Bruddas.

• Paid Members

Off topic but Manu was such the odd one out in that stable for the very brief and very, very forgettable run he had. Like a celibate at an orgy he was out of place and the least interesting thing going off.

When DH Smiths Stetson is more memorable than you you're really fucked in my book

Archived