Shoot Interview with The Superflys

WAW Online

WAW will be filming a Shoot Interview with British legendary tag team The Superflys; "Rowdy" Ricky Knight and "Gentleman" Jimmy Ocean and we want to give you the fans an opportunity to post your question suggestions below to be asked during the interview.

Filming will be taking place next week so the cut off date for suggestions will be Tuesday (29th May).

The Superflys have their final match together next Friday against The Liverpool Lads and this DVDS will be their final interview together so don't miss out!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dear Ricky,

Were you the same "Legend Of Doom" who worked on the infamous All-Star show at the Edinburgh Playhouse, when my mate Hendo launched a Starbust from the back row and ended up hitting the "Undertaker" in the face? If so, what was the reaction like backstage? Did he cry? He looked like he was going to when it happened. It was quality!

Yours sincerely,

CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
Were the Superflys ever on World of Sport, or did they come around a bit too late for that? I remember them being on the Rob Brookside video diaries.

Jimmy Ocean was on once in a singles match. Ricky Knight wasn't on.

• Paid Members
Do you still remember the lyrics to Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car?

Yeah, I'm hoping for a medley of that, "Suddenly", and "Caribbean Queen" in this or I'll be sorely disappointed.

Were the Superflys ever on World of Sport, or did they come around a bit too late for that? I remember them being on the Rob Brookside video diaries.

Jimmy Ocean was on once in a singles match. Ricky Knight wasn't on.

Jimmy Ocean was on twice, from Huddersfield on 14/11/87 v Ivan Trevors and in the battle royale and on the last ever ITV show on 10/12/88 v Greg Valentine

Archived