Shoot Interview with The Superflys

WAW Online

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were the Superflys ever on World of Sport, or did they come around a bit too late for that? I remember them being on the Rob Brookside video diaries.

Jimmy Ocean was on once in a singles match. Ricky Knight wasn't on.

This is incorrect.

Ricky Knight was on under a bonnet as the Red Devil in at least one match against Greg Valentine.

These bouts are always miscredited as Tony Francis under the hood by the 'heritage' sites.

If you happen to see this bout from WOS you will instantly recognise its Ricky by his forward bump.

Besides yourself Ricky (obviously :laugh: ) Who would you say is the best promoter you BOTH have worked for?

How did you both end up working together?

Scott Conway good promoter and pal and of cause all star who help create the superflys

Thanks Ricky.

• Paid Members
Jimmy did in fact suffer a heart attack at my retirement show on friday, he has had surgery and is now out of danger but has a long road ahead.

Please send Jimmy our best wishes. Nasty little bastard in the ring, who gave us some excellent matches when he used to do the monthly Stockport shows in the early 90's.

Jimmy did in fact suffer a heart attack at my retirement show on friday, he has had surgery and is now out of danger but has a long road ahead.

Please send Jimmy our best wishes. Nasty little bastard in the ring, who gave us some excellent matches when he used to do the monthly Stockport shows in the early 90's.

Will do bud

Archived