The Rock on steroids?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what's with this attitude of "he's big, must be roids!". When he was full-time with WWE he was on the road non-stop and he was still massive, these days he gets even more time to concentrate on his body. More time spent working out and eating correctly = you get bigger.

He's no bigger than competitive bodybuilders who get drug tested regularly. It's not impossible to be that big without juicing up.

Agree, most Hollywood actors have used. Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy, Hugh Jackman, the Thor guy among many others. I think they have to for film roles occasionally or the other guy with the better body will get the role

For some reason I doubt Mason Ryan will ever get cast in a blockbuster over Hugh Jackman.

I don't see what's with this attitude of "he's big, must be roids!". When he was full-time with WWE he was on the road non-stop and he was still massive, these days he gets even more time to concentrate on his body. More time spent working out and eating correctly = you get bigger.

He's no bigger than competitive bodybuilders who get drug tested regularly. It's not impossible to be that big without juicing up.

You honestly believe that he's that size through clean eating & working out?

I'm no scientist, but you're born with a certain frame. I think The Rock's carrying more than he should be able to attain.

I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

He took steroids whilst he was in WWF, didn't he? Is that not one of the reasons he had to have breast surgery? I'd be surprised if he didn't. Also, Rock looked right gay in late 2001/2002.

Agree, most Hollywood actors have used. Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy, Hugh Jackman, the Thor guy among many others. I think they have to for film roles occasionally or the other guy with the better body will get the role

For some reason I doubt Mason Ryan will ever get cast in a blockbuster over Hugh Jackman.

He clearly didn't mean that. You've got to have some acting skill as well as a good body. Mason Ryan would go down the route of Kurrgan and be a boss fight in a film.

You honestly believe that he's that size through clean eating & working out?

I believe that it's entirely possible to get that size through clean eating and working out. Now I'm not saying he's absolutely 100% clean because I can't prove that (although I believe he is), but I think it's completely ignorant to say that he must be on drugs to get that size when it's completely possible he's just been training hard and eating correctly for approximately 20 years.

Cena is about the same size as him. Are we suggesting he must be on steroids too?

Bodybuilders are tested during 'competition season'. They have that as their off-cycle, the rest of the year they've forever got a needle in their arse.

The industry knows it, too, it's why you get 'clean' bodybuilding competitions (and it's also a recognised sub-category on some shows) and the guys are always smaller and less defined.

I know a tonne of guys who show at competitions, and get drug tested, who most the year round will be on the juice.

Cena is about the same size as him. Are we suggesting he must be on steroids too?

Cena will be on some sort of PED, and so will The Rock most likely.

So why hasn't he ever taken a 30-day holiday when other top stars like Edge and Rey have?

to be fair he looks so massive in the above pic cause his next films about him being a body builder with Marky Mark.

So what's your point? CGI? Nobody is talking about reasoning.

lol, no not CGI. I meant he's obvious going to be in the shape of his life right now compared to that earlier picture. He was always a big guy aswell, always played football and now he doesn't have a schedule he's got time to hit the gym hard. Plus he's probably got an army of people to help with in the gym or with his diet plus he's the Rock so i'm sure he knows all that already. Also if you go by his twitter guff its up at 6am in the gym then on the movie set for 8am or something. I'd much rather believe that he isn't until, like proof is offered.

I'm not saying he is or he isn't but wrestling fans in general are quick to point a finger and go "he's on the roids" at people. Also is it woefully naive to suggest he maybe got tested for the Wellness Policy while he was performing?

• Paid Members

So why hasn't he ever taken a 30-day holiday when other top stars like Edge and Rey have?

Aye, that's going to happen. "There's the $3.5 million for your WrestleMania appearances, there's the residual cheques for the merch you've been selling and thanks very much for the success of WrestleMania, mate ... oh fuck me, I knew there was something ... could you piss in this glass before you leave?"

Anyway, I dont think they actually tested for HGH. Its just to expensive for jabroni's like Curt Hawkins to use.

Aye, that's going to happen. "There's the $3.5 million for your WrestleMania appearances, there's the residual cheques for the merch you've been selling and thanks very much for the success of WrestleMania, mate ... oh fuck me, I knew there was something ... could you piss in this glass before you leave?"

Anyway, I dont think they actually tested for HGH. Its just to expensive for jabroni's like Curt Hawkins to use.

Like I said, they've hit other cash-cows like Rey, Jeff Hardy, Edge and loads more with suspensions. I know Cena makes WWE more than those lot combined, but I just find it hard to believe they'd get Hardy twice and not Cena.

Actually, didn't he piss into a cup a week before Mania?

Archived