The Rock on steroids?

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members

If the Rock turned up off his face on meth, coke or pills like Hardy has done or just no showed house shows, he'd not be used either. The likes of Hardy, Rey and Edge failed tests. Cena, Rock, Batista and Triple H dont fail tests, because there are ways to did the stuff they are on. Rey Mysterio usually fails Wellness tests due to pain medication he hasn't squared with WWE. Hardy was a massive fuck up in WWE and didn't even try and hide it.

There's also a MASSIVE difference between the Rock and John Cena and Rey Mysterio and Edge. The likes of Cena and Rock aren't going to get caught because they don't allow people to catch them. There are ways to get big if you are willing to spend the money to do so.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what's with this attitude of "he's big, must be roids!". When he was full-time with WWE he was on the road non-stop and he was still massive, these days he gets even more time to concentrate on his body. More time spent working out and eating correctly = you get bigger.He's no bigger than competitive bodybuilders who get drug tested regularly. It's not impossible to be that big without juicing up.

You honestly believe that he's that size through clean eating & working out?
I believe that it's entirely possible to get that size through clean eating and working out. Now I'm not saying he's absolutely 100% clean because I can't prove that (although I believe he is), but I think it's completely ignorant to say that he must be on drugs to get that size when it's completely possible he's just been training hard and eating correctly for approximately 20 years.Cena is about the same size as him. Are we suggesting he must be on steroids too?
Exactly right, people always automatically think that whenever they see somebody big, they must be on something illegal. It is completely possible to get that big without steroids or illegal supplements. What is surprising is how much bigger Rock looks in tha tpic than he did at Wrestlemania, but theres no reason why somebody that has 7 days a week to train several times a day cant get that size in such a space of time.Also, on the Cena argument, hasnt he offered to and taken independent drug tests in the past? Im sure I remember that from around the time of the Benoit murders.

I don't see what's with this attitude of "he's big, must be roids!". When he was full-time with WWE he was on the road non-stop and he was still massive, these days he gets even more time to concentrate on his body. More time spent working out and eating correctly = you get bigger.He's no bigger than competitive bodybuilders who get drug tested regularly. It's not impossible to be that big without juicing up.

I believe that it's entirely possible to get that size through clean eating and working out. Now I'm not saying he's absolutely 100% clean because I can't prove that (although I believe he is), but I think it's completely ignorant to say that he must be on drugs to get that size when it's completely possible he's just been training hard and eating correctly for approximately 20 years.Cena is about the same size as him. Are we suggesting he must be on steroids too?
Exactly right, people always automatically think that whenever they see somebody big, they must be on something illegal. It is completely possible to get that big without steroids or illegal supplements. What is surprising is how much bigger Rock looks in tha tpic than he did at Wrestlemania, but theres no reason why somebody that has 7 days a week to train several times a day cant get that size in such a space of time.Also, on the Cena argument, hasnt he offered to and taken independent drug tests in the past? Im sure I remember that from around the time of the Benoit murders.
No doubt there are people out there capable of having huge physiques without drugs (legal or otherwise) but when you're a 40 year old actor and jacked up more than the average rugby player, NFL player, UFC fighter etc etc (who can all train 7 days a week also) the natural assumption is that you are on these (perhaps illegal) drugs. Just look at history - and look at all who admit to using steroids (capable of training and eating nicely 7 days a week or otherwise) and Rock's physique is up there. It's more likely that he is on something than not, and that's just being realistic about the matter without passing judgement.

No doubt there are people out there capable of having huge physiques without drugs (legal or otherwise) but when you're a 40 year old actor and jacked up more than the average rugby player, NFL player, UFC fighter etc etc (who can all train 7 days a week also) the natural assumption is that you are on these (perhaps illegal) drugs. Just look at history - and look at all who admit to using steroids (capable of training and eating nicely 7 days a week or otherwise) and Rock's physique is up there. It's more likely that he is on something than not, and that's just being realistic about the matter without passing judgement.
I didnt say he wasnt on anything, he might be, he might not be. I just dont like the assumption that anybody of any size is only achieving it by illegal means. It is possible to do so without.

• Paid Members

Probably not when you are a 40 year old with previous examples of steroid use/abuse, had major injuries both in Football, wrestling and acting (including a ruptured Achilles) and you look absolutely massive compared to the way you looked 14 days prior at WrestleMania. He's definitely on something. With the injuries he's had, and how he usually looks without steroids (which is very skinny), it would be fucking impossible to look how he looks now:

Dwayne%20Johnson2.jpg

• Moderators

Didn't he slim down quite a bit when he was initially doing movies? I remember watching a bodybuilding.com episode with Bob Cicherillo that he popped up on and was really quite surprised how small he was.Now he looks like he'd give Bob a run for his money.

Cant remember where I heard it but Rock said he likes to change his gym routine to suit roles, for 'Welcome to the Jungle' he slimmed down to play the fast paced bounty hunter but bulked up for 'Walking Tall' to play a marine.I guess that if the role suit he'll get jacked or maybe he just likes being a meatfeast?!

I think Cena was banging on about drug tests pre Mania. He even put up a picture of himself doing one i believe.

I'll pretty much guarantee that both Cena and Rock are not on anabolic steroids, so Cena can piss into bottles all day long and it wouldn't make a difference. To be honest, much like it is with the UFC and the NFL, if you get busted for doing anabolic steroids, you're a grade A chump. The top guys who we have seen jacked up beyond belief, like Batista, Rock, Triple H, Cena and so forth will more than likely be on HGH.As things stand the UFC, and even the NFL aren't testing for that, so you can bet your house that WWE won't be. Vince has always been plagued by a pain pill & steroid problem as far as wrestling goes. He promised to combat that, and he's done exactly what he said he would.If anyone seriously believes that Cena, with the road schedule that the guy keeps, has anywhere near the time needed to even come close to looking how he looks is doing it all naturally through eating well & training then you're deluded.

I think Cena was banging on about drug tests pre Mania. He even put up a picture of himself doing one i believe.

I'll pretty much guarantee that both Cena and Rock are not on anabolic steroids, so Cena can piss into bottles all day long and it wouldn't make a difference. To be honest, much like it is with the UFC and the NFL, if you get busted for doing anabolic steroids, you're a grade A chump. The top guys who we have seen jacked up beyond belief, like Batista, Rock, Triple H, Cena and so forth will more than likely be on HGH.As things stand the UFC, and even the NFL aren't testing for that, so you can bet your house that WWE won't be. Vince has always been plagued by a pain pill & steroid problem as far as wrestling goes. He promised to combat that, and he's done exactly what he said he would.If anyone seriously believes that Cena, with the road schedule that the guy keeps, has anywhere near the time needed to even come close to looking how he looks is doing it all naturally through eating well & training then you're deluded.
am i right in thinking the only way you can get caught with hgh is if your tested on the day you had it?

am i right in thinking the only way you can get caught with hgh is if your tested on the day you had it?

No WWE wrestler is ever going to caught using HGH. If they're having trouble testing for it in the likes of the NFL you can bet that it's not even on Vince's radar.

• Paid Members

I think you're the most naive guy on this forum.

I quite fancy getting all jacked up. It would be pretty badass. What would the side effects be, apart from have to spend thousands of pounds on a new wardrobe?

i think side effects come from over use not the first time unless your the unlucky one.

Archived