The Rock on steroids?

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members

its possible to put on a stone in 3 weeks, i'd imagine the rock dieted hard to look at his best for Mania by depleting his carbohydrate and water intake so he'd have the lean mean approach, after mania and for his role as a bodybuilder in his next movie "pain and gain" something like that i'd imagine he carb loaded and retained a lot of water to make him look a lot fuller and bigger

Then again, he might have taken some steroids.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the big question is - If you can look as big as that and be as powerful without performance enhancing drugs, why is every sport/competition in the past hundred years filled with stories of failed drug tests/suspensions/medals being stripped etc etc? Why do people bother when they could have taken the rocks approach and done it all without any help :confused:

its possible to put on a stone in 3 weeks

In real terms, how hard would it be to put on a stone (assuming thats all The Rock as put on) in 3 weeks. Taking age into consideration and all.
not that hard at all, if he eats right and trains right then its possible especially if he's doing it off the back of a diet to look really lean at mania

In real terms, how hard would it be to put on a stone (assuming thats all The Rock as put on) in 3 weeks. Taking age into consideration and all.
not that hard at all, if he eats right and trains right then its possible especially if he's doing it off the back of a diet to look really lean at mania
The Esporta gym I go to has a kiddies section to leave the kids at whilst the parents work out. It's not all play and colouring in pictures - they also play around with fundamental English. May I suggest the next time you go to beef up for your competition that you take the needle out of your ass you massive roid head, sit down with the children and learn some English. Anyway, why are you trying to start fights with people? Nobody knows the facts of the situation here and are just giving opinions from an observers perspective. There is no need to patronise anybody with your highly qualified expertise.

• Paid Members

Are you sure he's not on steroids? Because I'm on steroids and a couple of weeks ago I had to take extra ventolin to help me through a cold and I was having to loosen my cock grip during wanks because it was starting to hurt.

The Esporta gym I go to has a kiddies section to leave the kids at whilst the parents work out. It's not all play and colouring in pictures - they also play around with fundamental English. May I suggest the next time you go to beef up for your competition that you take the needle out of your ass you massive roid head, sit down with the children and learn some English. Anyway, why are you trying to start fights with people? Nobody knows the facts of the situation here and are just giving opinions from an observers perspective. There is no need to patronise anybody with your highly qualified expertise.
Thank you very much for your suggestion about taking needles out of my ass and assuming i'm a roid head, i would like to formally apologize to you if i offended you in anyway with my bad grammar or my views on bodybuilding, i sincerely wish that you can forgive me and i will learn my place on this forum... :laugh:

Are you sure he's not on steroids? Because I'm on steroids and a couple of weeks ago I had to take extra ventolin to help me through a cold and I was having to loosen my cock grip during wanks because it was starting to hurt.
may i suggest you seek professional help?

• Paid Members

Ooh no, I'm not paying Surrey prostitute rates.

• Paid Members

So........ you're not going to counter anything Ian said, then? Can you, with all your extensive knowledge, inform the ignorant how a 40 year old man can make that kind of jump in body mass in 14 days? Honestly, I would like to be enlightened on the issue. Surely if you think people like Ian are talking shit, the best thing you can do for the bodybuilder cause is to educate us.

its possible to put on a stone in 3 weeks, i'd imagine the rock dieted hard to look at his best for Mania by depleting his carbohydrate and water intake so he'd have the lean mean approach, after mania and for his role as a bodybuilder in his next movie "pain and gain" something like that i'd imagine he carb loaded and retained a lot of water to make him look a lot fuller and bigger
The Rock phoned me, and told me that he was taking steroids. Now fuck off.

Ooh no, I'm not paying Surrey prostitute rates.
Sorry i don't know anything about prostitutes

So........ you're not going to counter anything Ian said, then? Can you, with all your extensive knowledge, inform the ignorant how a 40 year old man can make that kind of jump in body mass in 14 days? Honestly, I would like to be enlightened on the issue. Surely if you think people like Ian are talking shit, the best thing you can do for the bodybuilder cause is to educate us.

The Rock phoned me, and told me that he was taking steroids. Now fuck off.
GOOD ONE

Come on, look at the size of him. I'm no expert, which could make my pointa redundant, but I was under the impression you'd need to be gifted with a naturally big frame to look like that without HGH or steroids. His natural frame seems to be fairly slim, like an athletic build.

but the way your describing training is for a bodybuilder not a wrestler if he trained like that it would of effected his cardio a major thing if your a wrestler.

but the way your describing training is for a bodybuilder not a wrestler if he trained like that it would of effected his cardio a major thing if your a wrestler.
To be fair, he was puffed out at Mania...though I imagine that was more down to not wrestling a near half hour match for about 10 years.

To be fair, he was puffed out at Mania...though I imagine that was more down to not wrestling a near half hour match for about 10 years.
i'm 14 weeks out of my comp and i'm on 80 mins of cardio a day at the moment.. i'm just saying he's probably following a bodybuilding routine atm because his next role is that of a bodybuilder hence his size ...

Archived