The Rock on steroids?

Jetta's G-string

I just watched The Rock at wrestlemania again, and seen some of his recent pics on twitter, he has to be at the biggest he's ever been. He looks incredible!! As hes not a full time employee of wWE i'm guessing he's not tested for steroids etc?

Then again i could be wrong and it could be down to hard work and diet.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is HGH not the new "in thing" with the celebs who have money to throw around on looking the part?

Hardly new when you consider the size of the 80's action stars being much bigger than today's crop. HGH in its many forms has been around for years.

Apollo_Creed.jpg

• Paid Members

He's definitely on something that a Wellness Policy wouldn't allow. The guy just turned 40 and is bigger than ever. Any bodybuilder will tell you that it is almost impossible to look that good at that age without steroids. I'm not disapproving- he looks the bollocks, but I would suggest that any 'just hard work and diet' arguments are wide of the mark.

to be fair he looks so massive in the above pic cause his next films about him being a body builder with Marky Mark.

I don't think the question was why he is so massive but how he has become so much bigger than he ever was...

The Rock has just turned 40, so it is quite self-explanatory that age has something to do with muscle growth, right? :nerd:

There are a variety of different steroids and growth hormones floating around. Thats why a lot of athletes get away with 'juicing' for so long as new forms of performance enhancing drugs are hard to test for. Barry Bonds,Marion Jones,Dwanye Chambers etc all got away with it for ages using a steroid known as 'the clear' - until someone sent in a sample to the olympic testing labs.

As for the Rock he is def on something - but all hollywood action stars are - even current ones like Hugh Jackman - you telling me he gets that Wolverine physique from saying his prayers and taking his vitamins.

Archived