Wrestling Fancy Dress

Stinky Dad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to this thing. One time my friends told me I had to dress up like a wrestler for someones birthday, so I cut my jeans into shorts cut the sleeves off a Nirvana t-shirt and wrapped a flannel shirt around my waist; I was Raven. When one of her friends asked me who I was, I said Eddie Vedder. They didn't know who that was either but I felt better saying Pearl Jam singer than the guy who hung out with the Blue Meanie.

• Paid Members
Unclassy photo of my attempt at Rated R Lita. Attempt two will happen next week at the Wrestlemania bar party :smug:

379993_10150480789464840_511534839_8455048_468567152_n.jpg

Is that in tribute to the brief period Lita had polio?

Suggested mod challenge: picture of your gorgeous self

Unclassy photo of my attempt at Rated R Lita. Attempt two will happen next week at the Wrestlemania bar party :smug:

Don't quite understand the polio reference, so i'll assume you're insulting me. Care to explain it? ;)

Edit: Oh the hand, right.

Don't quite understand the polio reference, so i'll assume you're insulting me. Care to explain it? ;)

Edit: Oh the hand, right.

Just the way your left arm is angled, gives you the slight air of the late Ian Dury. Not a personal attack on you

• Paid Members

I think LiamTheGreat's hand and wrist might be in similar shape, judging by the detail in which he's studied that picture.

I dont have it on my comp, but I went Halloweening back in the mid-90s as the Undertaker. I wore my brothers job interview jacket, a Little Dracular hat, my Mam's red washing up gloves, a pair of shoes and a pair of grey socks pulled up to my knees. I looked shite. Nobody knew what I'd come as. I do feel my manerisms made up for it though. Possibly like Undertaker at WrestleMania. I might send him a email telling him to just act Undertaker-esque and the shit look wont matter as much.

• Paid Members
Don't mind me, someone called me 'aids face' yesterday, was wondering if there was some kind of disease vibe I'm giving off

You've not been to Barrow have you?

Any way, we did one once for a mates birthday and one bloke made a kane singlet for the upper half, full lycra and all the colour and stuff. Better than some of the actual gear I see on some British shows. The guy must have some tailoring skill.

I'll see if I can find a photo

• Paid Members
I think LiamTheGreat's hand and wrist might be in similar shape, judging by the detail in which he's studied that picture.

001xy7.jpg

I once went to my Primary school Halloween party as Surfer Sting. I type "Surfer Sting", actually my Mum thought I was on about Ultimate Warrior ("The singer?" "No, the wrestler with the face paint!"), so she did me up as Warrior and when I protested she played the old trick of getting her mate to say I looked just like Sting. Cow!

• Paid Members

Digby and Majik had a few photo's a couple of years ago of them and their buddys dresseed up WWF style for a night out. Maybe they will repost it.

Archived