Wrestling Fancy Dress

Stinky Dad

We've probably had plenty of these threads in the past but I'm off to a Wrestlemania gathering next week and a mates house and one of the conditions is that we all turn up in wrestling themed fancy dress. We did it last year too and although a couple of people flirted with creativity it was the bog standard black hat and Long Leather coat for Undertaker, yellow vest and trunks with blonde wig for Hogan and Warrior face paint with tassles abound!

This year we all have to be more creative and I'm struggling a little; the idea of Papa Shango intrigues me but I thought I'd open it out to suggestion from you nice blokes. I know various threads have touched on cosplay before but maybe you have a pic or two you could upload from when you have dressed like a grapple chap. One rule is that all costumes have to be homemade and not hired. Suggestions very welcome!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My friend Glenn went out round Preston dressed like this and didnt get killed

DSC01012.jpg

Edit: He bought the suit online its basically a gimpsuit, it had a full face mask on it (which he tucked into the back)

Heres all of us

wrestling.jpg

get an image code that ends in such as .jpg .png .gif and then insert them into

[img][/img]

tags or subsequently when replying next to the smiley face is Insert Image click that and post your link. Use sites like photobucket, tinypic etc to upload pics... sorry for me making it sound like you don't know a lot, but i thought i may as well put it all in case you had the other questions. But hope that helped

Keep this thread alive for another ten days and I'll post several pics of fancy dress at the Mania party in Brighton I'm going to. Just recently changed my costume idea of Right to Censor, to Paul Heyman (an inside joke). Positives being it's cost-effective, I can suit up (thank you Barney Stinson) and won't freeze. Thing is I have Colin Delaney's physique so I might have to pad it out or go as '94 Heyman before his body went to shit. Sewed some letters into a cap, made a brick cellphone out of a laptop battery and just had my ponytail come in the mail so its pretty much sorted. Just need to look like I haven't slept in two weeks. My mate is going as Brodus Clay so I'll definitely get some pics of the party to share on here.

Archived