Wrestling Fancy Dress

Stinky Dad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the fact Hoyden's mate as Taker has gone to the trouble of recreating the throat tattoo (could've tried to fade it for real effect, though...) but has mis-spelled the former Mrs. Taker's name.

Hahaha brilliant!! Was a great night, we had a few more dressed up but I can't find the photos. Koko b ware was a great one.

In terms of parties, I think our gang would easy take the fat lads from blackpool!

Haha no chance matey! That was early! Props on the Rey outfit though. Thought our was alright though,especially Kurt Angle! Where did you lads keep your money and that though? We all went with the money and phone in a sock in the tights. Made for some intresting discussion with the ladies.

That's why all wrestlers had the bum-bags mate!

Yeah wish we had of thought of that before we set off from London mate! Although if someone went as Mankind our tactic could of looked pretty good. Dont reckon Socko ever hid a couple of quid in change and a beat up Nokia though.

Had pockets in the linnen pants ;) Warrior struggled mind! That Kurt Angle, please tell me that's a fake donkey dangler?!

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w364/s...pg?t=1333385944

That's as best as I can do.....for some reason I can't get it to upload in this thread. Anyway, this was our effort of the Rockers from our Wrestlemania fancy dress lastnight. Totally home made barring the wigs which were bought from a fancy dress shop but unfortunately my mates bird bought mullets instead of the 'Rockstar' ones we had pinpointed. Still after a bit of topiary it turned out alright.

That's as best as I can do.....for some reason I can't get it to upload in this thread. Anyway, this was our effort of the Rockers from our Wrestlemania fancy dress lastnight. Totally home made barring the wigs which were bought from a fancy dress shop but unfortunately my mates bird bought mullets instead of the 'Rockstar' ones we had pinpointed. Still after a bit of topiary it turned out alright.

you guys looked scarily like the Rock n Roll express there!

Really good call there mate and one that I failed to notice until now. We should've really approached this from that angle. The tired, bloated has-been approach certainly would've been alot easier to pull of than the shiny, young babe magnets! ;)

Really good call there mate and one that I failed to notice until now. We should've really approached this from that angle. The tired, bloated has-been approach certainly would've been alot easier to pull of than the shiny, young babe magnets! ;)

What the smeg?

The Rock N Roll Express ARE shiny young babe magnets!

19.jpg

• Paid Members
Were they meant to be sexy prettyboys at one point? Because I've never ever seen a picture of them where they don't look absolutely shit, especially the blonde one.

LIES!!

tumblr_lvwo8vGhfa1r4ocu1o1_500.png

These fellas used to have rats hanging from the rafters to get to them

Sod it, since this thread seems to have morphed into a "post a pic of yourself dressed as a wrestler" thread(Not that that's a bad thing) i'll add mine as well mostly from various halloween nights.

Hogan1.jpg

HBK1.jpg

Not the best picture but the only one i can find of me trying to be Roddy Piper:

Roddy1.jpg

And here's a couple i've dug out from when i was much younger

AlSnow1.jpg

BoogEDangerously-1.jpg

Archived