Wrestling Fancy Dress

Stinky Dad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's looking like me and a mate are doing the Rockers. Wigs sorted and his missus is making us some tassled t shirts. I've bought some clothes dye today to do some tie dying but just need some cheap kecks to dye. Papa Shango will have to wait til next year....

Out of interest Ian where the fuck can you buy that Bossman outfit from? It's amazing.

Picture2-2.png

Me and a work mate. Students had to do some kind of 'photo shoot' thing and then make a quick photoshop picture for a project. Face paint/fancy dress was involved.

Not Quite fancy dress, but nearly.

Your mate looks a lot like Bubba Ray Dudley.

Hoyden's mate wins for best lookalike.

Kaz Hayashi's mate looks like Dennis Reynolds, the world's greatest date-rapist.

MindGrrrrrrrrind wins for most wankable.

That Goldust one earlier in the thread was good as well, but all the others at that same party were woeful.

• Paid Members

I love the fact Hoyden's mate as Taker has gone to the trouble of recreating the throat tattoo (could've tried to fade it for real effect, though...) but has mis-spelled the former Mrs. Taker's name.

I love the fact Hoyden's mate as Taker has gone to the trouble of recreating the throat tattoo (could've tried to fade it for real effect, though...) but has mis-spelled the former Mrs. Taker's name.

Hahaha brilliant!! Was a great night, we had a few more dressed up but I can't find the photos. Koko b ware was a great one.

In terms of parties, I think our gang would easy take the fat lads from blackpool!

Hahaha brilliant!! Was a great night, we had a few more dressed up but I can't find the photos. Koko b ware was a great one.

In terms of parties, I think our gang would easy take the fat lads from blackpool!

Haha no chance matey! That was early! Props on the Rey outfit though. Thought our was alright though,especially Kurt Angle! Where did you lads keep your money and that though? We all went with the money and phone in a sock in the tights. Made for some intresting discussion with the ladies.

Haha no chance matey! That was early! Props on the Rey outfit though. Thought our was alright though,especially Kurt Angle! Where did you lads keep your money and that though? We all went with the money and phone in a sock in the tights. Made for some intresting discussion with the ladies.

That's why all wrestlers had the bum-bags mate!

That's why all wrestlers had the bum-bags mate!

Yeah wish we had of thought of that before we set off from London mate! Although if someone went as Mankind our tactic could of looked pretty good. Dont reckon Socko ever hid a couple of quid in change and a beat up Nokia though.

Archived