NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

i was there as well. absolutly brilliant when he said newcastle.

wasnt expecting christian or booker. sad that my attempted "one more match" chant didnt catch on :( good to know i wasn't the only person there happy with the six-man. i had to tell my brother twice who percy watson was

Edited by iamtheman

Anyone who didn't like that NXT video opening doesn't have a soul.

Aye, that was terrific.

Also:

D.Young: :cry: Wah wah Taminia :(

Titus: We goin' to Smackdown!

D.Young: :D:thumbsup::smug:

EDIT: Oh, and Kaitlyn replied to my tweet earlier so fuck you biatches.

Edited by ozzfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Because I have too much time on my hands, on Friday when I watched last week's episode I went through the NXT titles in slow motion. I haven't included Titus O'Neil and Darren Young, whose departure to Smackdown was confirmed in the opening segment, or Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins, who were confirmed as "fired".

So, I present:

The NXT roster (in order of appearance in the title sequence)-

Derrick Bateman

Alex Riley

Trent Baretta

Kaitlyn

Tyson Kidd

AJ

Michael McGullicutty

Yoshi Tatsu

JTG

Tamina

Johnny Curtis

Maxine

The Usos

Percy Watson

_________

It seemed quite a long list when I wrote it down on paper, but typed and with the four names omitted, it seems really small. AJ seems out of place, as she's been absent since WrestleMania (I think), though Natalya appeared on last week's episode and she's not on the list. William Regal is usually a valuable part of the show too, though it was Hornswoggle who did the match co-ordinator role last week. It'll be interesting to see who (if anyone) they credit with being a Regal signing to bolster the show.

No new talent on this weeks show. I'm looking forward to seeing who they call up from FCW. I can see Richie Steamboat and Mike Dalton getting the call-up, and perhaps Big E Langston as NXT hasn't really got a big powerhouse-type. Hopefully they won't stick Ambrose on NXT cos I think he could be big and deserves to be on one of the main shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Presumably we'll get a regular taping on Tuesday with smackdown next week, then the stuff recorded in Florida will debut after Over The Limit...

Look at this, exciting times. I've been dreading the "end" of the Redemption era, but as long as it stays on the telly, this sounds good to me. I'll miss all the ridiculous shite being played out in front of such a bored and befuddled big TV crowd, but this University sounds like it would make for an interesting backdrop.

HHH v Seth Rollins main event? Good to see him going down there and taking more of an active interest in talent development. I have a good feeling about the HHH era of the WWE. We need a name for it though - the Consolidation Era?