NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Big E Langston is the best thing on NXT. He's great.

Ā 

Bo Dallas and Richie Steamboat are the worst. Super bland with no character. It's hilarious that in the first few weeks they kept mentioning Bo Dallas as a ladies man, as if!

Ā 

I used to hate Chris Hero on the indies so it's a surprise I'm enjoying Kassius Ohno so much. He has a different look, but it somehow works for him as a loner/weirdo-character. His 'sparring session' was pretty pointless though. I hope we get a Ohno vs Ricky Steamboat match in the future, but it'd be weird for them to throw it onto NXT.

Ā 

Everything else is pretty bland though, isn't it? I don't like seeing NXT Season 5 people popping up - I've seen them all wrestle each other a hundred times before. Seth Rollins is good, but not great. Leo Kruger's gimmick seems to switch every week. Bray Wyatt's vignettes were the best thing on the show and they've gone missing. The Ascension/Usos feud is similar to so many WWE feuds - there's no real reason for them to feud so they're just have rematch after rematch with no progression or conclusion in sight.

Ā 

It'd help if they gave some of the blander guys some promo time, for them to get their character across. At the moment it's almost structured like an episode of Superstars.

• 1 month later...

Big e langston is awesome. Think he could be a big player in the e if they let him take his gimmick to the big leagues.

Ā 

Kruger is great too. He is creepy as fuck. Could do with a better finish though.

• Paid Members

Lincoln Broderick has one hell of a look. Like a modern-day Rocky Johnson. Couldn't get much of a feel for him as he was squashed, but if he's even slightly above horrible in the ring or as a talker, he could go a long way.

Seems there are some new faces on the NXT roster:

Ā 

Angelo Dawkins, Denton Blackwell, Enzo Amore, Knuckles Madsen, Louis Fontaine, Sawyer Fulton and Travis Tyler

Ā 

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/NXT-Wrestling-Superstars.html

Ā 

...and a new Diva, Dani http://www.fcwwrestling.info/Roster/Dani.html

Ā 

Fontaine is listed as being from France but I don't recognise him as Tom LaRuffa, who was reported to have been signed. Could be wrong though.

• Paid Members

Intrigued by Enzo Amore, mostly because he has a very prison-looking tattoo featuring bullet imagery on his stomach. Can't see WWE going for that, and would imagine some kind of singlet would be in order if/when he gets called up.

So Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal appeared in the last NXT episode as individuals still using their old theme music. I guess NXT is taped more in advance than the rest of WWE TV because next show the 2 members of the 3MB are facing each other in a 4 way for a shot at the NXT title.

• Paid Members
Lincoln Broderick has one hell of a look.

He looks tough, until you spot the big Gears Of War logo tattooed onto his arm. Fucking geek.

Ā 

Intrigued by Enzo Amore, mostly because he has a very prison-looking tattoo featuring penis imagery on his stomach.

fixed.

So Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal appeared in the last NXT episode as individuals still using their old theme music. I guess NXT is taped more in advance than the rest of WWE TV because next show the 2 members of the 3MB are facing each other in a 4 way for a shot at the NXT title.

Ā 

They usually do tape 2-3 episodes in one night each month