Whitney Houston Dead

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As usual, any shit jokes will be getting a pretty hefty suspension. Not for any "PC Brigade" reasons, but just to stop the thread being clogged up with tripe you've got in a text from a mate who copied it from Sickipedia.

You can do that if you want I guess. It's your prerogative.

• Moderators
As usual, any shit jokes will be getting a pretty hefty suspension. Not for any "PC Brigade" reasons, but just to stop the thread being clogged up with tripe you've got in a text from a mate who copied it from Sickipedia.

Quips eh? Well, TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME! HYUCK HYUCK!

• Paid Members

Sorry, I have nothing, nothing more to add to the thread other than RIP.

It's a miracle it took you so long.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathise with others, we can always empathise with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

• Paid Members

She's been on my 'list' of people I expected to die and not be surprised about.

There's already a mire of shit stories going about. Did she die in the bath? Simon Cowell WAS considering her as an X Factor judge. 'WASTED' Whitney etc.

Archived