Strange Eating Habits

Dead Mike

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't beat Elvis Presley's favourite snack. A peanut butter and banana toastie. It is the perfect weekend breakfast.

This is my breakfast special for after a major night of drinking. I start by frying bacon as an accompaniment and then using the fat from the bacon to fry the peanut butter and banana sandwich. It's the authentic experience - your heart is certainly caught in a trap after one of these bad boys.

Cheese and Jam sandwiches. Got to be Strawberry or Raspberry, and a good mature cheddar. Love them, wife won't even try it though (despite liking Tuna and Peach sandwiches, won't even entertain the notion of cheese and jam).

• Paid Members

Not particularly strange but I sometimes have a cheesey corned beef and tomato sauce tortilla wrap. Corned beef warmed up in a pan with a nice amount of cheese on top until it melts; then turn it out into the wrap, add tomato sauce, wrap it up and toast it under the grill

I'm the same, love a chicken and ham pie or one of those microwaveable Chicago town pizza's between two slices of bread, and if someone makes a Lasagna I always use the leftovers with bread. My flatmates are generally disgusted at my antics.

Yes, yes, yes. I forgot about lasagne sarnies. I used to sometimes have them for dinner on work days. Bang one of the pre made lasagne

• Paid Members

The strangest thing I like is chips with tuna mayo. Not that weird really.

My mrs hates Ketchup, but she slathers her chips in Mayo. It's not like we're in belgium eating pommes frites for fucks sake.
My chips get covered in an equal amount of ketchup and mayo. Or if I'm having a half chicken they get covered in hot sauce.

Archived