Strange Eating Habits

Dead Mike

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like getting a bag of Haribo Starmix & a bag of milk chocolate buttons, then making Haribo sandwiches between 2 buttons. Chewy, fruity, chocolatey goodness.

This is the only thing in this thread so far that has sounded even remotely edible. That's fabulous.I'm still not forgiving you for the pickled red cabbage on crumpets, though.

I had a tendency to eat Oxo cubes whole. Original beef ones mind, not the dirty chicken flavour. Yuck.

Green oxo cubes and Tabasco sauce makes a very nice brew. I sometimes stir a bit of pepper in too, though not too much, as it eventually just settles at the bottom of your mug.

My mate used to make sandwiches out of mini pizzas, using waffles as the "bread".

That sounds fucking divine. I haven

• Paid Members

Peanut Butter and Marmite sandwiches are the dog's bollocks, but it's even better on crumpets or toast.Best sandwich for me though is Cheese and Marmite. I have been known to dip chunks of cheese in Marmite as well. That combo is amazing.For a more oddball choice, I find salt and chocolate are a winning combo. My best example would be a Snickers bar whilst eating some Ready Salted Hula-Hoops.

Archived