Strange Eating Habits

Dead Mike

• Paid Members

Hopefully he got funny looks because they were all kids, any adult man who doesn't put mustard on a ham sandwich is obviously gay or retarded.Mustard is the best, any kind from the weak American type to the hot English one that makes your nose burn, fucking love the shit.I don't know who eats brown sauce, probably working class northerners, I wouldn't touch it.

I think we need to start making a league table of all these food related prejudices you have.So that's:-No mustard on a ham sandwich = poofs, mongs and mongy poofs, presumably.Brown sauce = working class northerners.Any more you want to sling on the list while you're passing through? Them paddies must do something with their spuds you object to.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

When I am eating a roast, I find myself adjusting the plate all the time, so the potatoes and veg are further away from me, with the meat closer to me. I then proceed to eat the veg first so I have more of the good stuff to look forward to.

Heh. For years I left the veg till last but I eat that first now. Peas and carrots are my favourites.
Fuck off, it's Yorkshire puddings first with a roast, always. Everything else second.

Brown sauce only really works in a bacon buttie, and even then it's a poor alternative to ketchup.If you bust out ketchup over a meal someone's cooked for you, then you don't deserve to have food cooked for you. The only exception, I guess, is if the meal has chips, or is a cooked breakfast. Or a pie, possibly.

• Paid Members

Stilton on a steak. Not a sauce but slices of Stilton. I'm not sure if that'd odd or not, I believe it may be some what unusual hence the post, but it is amazing if you haven't tried it.Battered black pudding is also a delight.

Archived