WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

I actually rather enjoyed the Jericho return.

When it was at first revealed, I was quite dissappointed - not sure what I was expecting, just would have been nice to get a surprise, and I cant really be bothered with Jericho - but then as the segment went on, and I realised what was happening, and how long it was being played out, I started to warm to it. It was obviously working too, as he got a great crowd pop at first, which gradually turned to boos.

I genuinely hope that he does exactly the same thing for the next few weeks, possibly for even longer, without saying a word apart from 'C'mon Baby!' as more and more people boo him each time, and he doesnt acknowledge it. The fact that the Videos have nothing to do with it just plays into the fans anger even more.

Its certainly something different. My only real problem with it is that I really don't want to see him as a full time wrestler again, we've seen it all from him, and I dont really want to see it again.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also how many are actually making a healthy profit? last I heard the Japanese scene was a complete mess.

That's not the case at all. He says something and gets called up on it, and then alters or ignores the points made. That's not bullying.

This.

Dingo is just pulling a Happ Hazzard.

The Japanese scene is doing very well at the moment.

NJPW have just had their Wrestle Kingdom show which from an in ring perspective blew away anything the WWE has offered in the past few months.

• Moderators
Also how many are actually making a healthy profit? last I heard the Japanese scene was a complete mess.

That's not the case at all. He says something and gets called up on it, and then alters or ignores the points made. That's not bullying.

This.

Dingo is just pulling a Happ Hazzard.

The Japanese scene is doing very well at the moment.

NJPW have just had their Wrestle Kingdom show which from an in ring perspective blew away anything the WWE has offered in the past few months.

And you've already seen it? I can't find a torrent for it yet. Review please.

• Moderators
Hahaha he blatantly just uses Google for all of his arguments.

I have something with is called a Brain, you should trying using yours sometime.

PowerButchi you can check out puroresuspirit.com and read the results for yourself.

Awesome.

Anyway, I can't tell how good the card was from results. You've seen it, what were the particular highlights and lowlights?

• Paid Members

I have something with is called a Brain, you should trying using yours sometime.

PowerButchi you can check out puroresuspirit.com and read the results for yourself.

:laugh:

He Google reads good

I was really hoping he was going to pull out an awesome review then but this is just brilliant.he's got to be having you all on,because surely no one is that stupid

Awesome.

Anyway, I can't tell how good the card was from results. You've seen it, what were the particular highlights and lowlights?

A rock solid NJPW card from top to bottom , stand out matches include:

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Title Match

No Remorse Corps (Davey Richards & Rocky Romero) vs. Apollo 55 (Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi)

Eight Man Tag Team Match

Atlantis, Suzuki Army (Taichi & TAKA Michinoku) & Valiente vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, KUSHIDA, Mascara Dorada & Tiger Mask

Tag Team Match

MVP & Shelton Benjamin vs. Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi

IWGP Tag Team Title Match

Bad Intentions (Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson) vs. TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima)

Singles Match

Hirooki Goto vs. Takashi Sugiura

Singles Match

Keiji Muto vs. Tetsuya Naito

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Minoru Suzuki

This show easily blew away WWE in ring wise.

No written review can give this show justice, people will just have to download it to see it.

PowerButcihi once you have downloaded the show and watched it then answer this question.

Are you still going to tell me that the WWE in ring product is better ?

• Paid Members
No written review can give this show justice,

Quite the lofty claim. Nice to see you've tried though. I'm sure someone with such a fantastic grasp of the written word as yourself, would be able to do so without breaking so much as a sweat.

Also, how do you give a show justice? Has someone wronged wrestle kingdom?

Archived