WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Paid Members
No written review can give this show justice, people will just have to download it to see it.

You are full of shit. You can either tell us how you aw the show and give us a review or I'm going to boot you for being a troll. He He.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when this thread was about Jericho?

I do love the post though:

"Stand out matches include: (Quotes the card without any kind of comment)"

I for one am looking forward to the epic battle of "one-up-manship" Punk and Jericho will engage in. They both seriously love the business and will bring out the best in each other. For proof of this go back and watch the NXT match between Jericho and Bryan, Jericho loves a challenge and with Punk proclaiming hismelf to be the best in the world, Jericho is back to teach some lessons.

Ok guys, back to your pissing contest.

No written review can give this show justice, people will just have to download it to see it.

You are full of shit. You can either tell us how you aw the show and give us a review or I'm going to boot you for being a troll. He He.

I have no problem with people who enjoy WWE and if the WWE is entertaining them then I happily accept that.

I have been a wrestling fan for a long time now and have enjoyed watching not just WWE but WCW, ECW, Smokey Mountain, NWA Mid Atlantic, World of Sport, NJPW, AJPW and many others.

If my viewpoints are causing unrest in this forum then I will happily tone down my approach.

I have been and always shall continue be a wrestling fan.

• Paid Members

I have no problem with people who enjoy WWE and if the WWE is entertaining them then I happily accept that.

I have been a wrestling fan for a long time now and have enjoyed watching not just WWE but WCW, ECW, Smokey Mountain, NWA Mid Atlantic, World of Sport, NJPW, AJPW and many others.

If my viewpoints are causing unrest in this forum then I will happily tone down my approach.

I have been and always shall continue be a wrestling fan.

Why don

NJPW have just had their Wrestle Kingdom show which from an in ring perspective blew away anything the WWE has offered in the past few months.

Just to play Devil's Advocate here:

WKIV was only posted online at 5.20am.

That version was 3.09 GB and 273 minutes (4 and a half hours long)

In order to have watched it by 1.40pm, you would have had to start watching it at 7.10am.

Hour and 50 minutes to download 3.09 GB? Possible.

Being up at 5am in the morning just to download then watch the show? Maybe.

Odds you actually did watch all of the show and aren't being a troll? Definitely fucking not.

We'll have more respect for you if you just admit you're talking shit, haven't seen the show and that you're banging on about great alternatives to WWE without watching many. Especially not all of that list of alternatives you posted.

Edit: If I watched a PPV, I'd have a few points to make on it. I wouldn't just say 'wow, what a great event. The highlights were:

CM Punk vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio

Mark Henry vs. The Big Show

Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton

etc.

I'd say 'really good PPV. 2011 has been a great year for the in-ring product. I'd go as far as to say it's better than 99's matches. I wasn't bothered to see the three way before the PPV but it was a fun, action packed match. Ricardo's bump was nuts, Punk seemed to shine overcoming the two heels and felt like more of a main event face to me' yada yada yada...

• Paid Members
For those interested...

Raw did a 3.1. The second hour was about 250k down from last week though.

Jericho's return lost viewers.

What opened the hour, and what did Jericho's actual quarter/segment do?

Archived