2012, what have people got planned?

thefallenangel

I know I;ve got a fight coming up in March, I'm still not sure on who I'll be facing or whether it'll actually be first main card fight. Though now I'll be hitting the gym more regularly and I will be attempting to improve my stand up a bit more, rather than doing all the grappling I have been doing.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main thing I'm looking forward to this year will be going off to either Austria or Germany to start a year abroad in September for my degree. I'm in the process of sorting my placement, and if I get the job I'm going for, it'll be working in motorsport which is essentially a dream come true for me. Aside from that, I'll be turning 21 while I'm over there so I get to see how Germans/Austrians throw a birthday party which will be good.

Aside from that, there isn't too much planned. I'm not thinking too much about relationships because of the year abroad, so it's most likely another year of being single for me. Good results in uni would be nice so I've got a solid platform for final year in 2013/14 too. I'm not asking for much...last year was a huge improvement on the shitbag that was 2010, so another good year will do me.

• Paid Members

Planning to go to St. Louis in Septepmber to catch some baseball & football, joining a new Gym later this coming week, planning to drink more, wank less, watch more TV / play more and generally enjoy life more than I did in 2011. Work will interfere with most of the above.

• Paid Members

Thank you both.

Congratulations man!

I really appreciate the tip about Hatton Garden. Found the perfect ring from a jewellers called Berganza which i'd never have looked for unless you mentioned it.

Archived