UKFF Awards 2011

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators

Yeah. That's an idea. We probably do concentrate far more on the shit around here, and the awards would be a great time to award the good folk rather than dwell on the cack like we do for the other 11 months.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Most improved poster?

Seriously Chest, I think this is a good one. As others have suggested, at least one other 'positive' member award would balance it out somewhat, and I think a Most Improved Member one is a good shout.

• Paid Members
We had most underrated poster for a few years but it was terrible and made little sense (and this is coming from me despite it being the category I've come as close to winning an award for as I ever will).

Having just talked up having a more positive kind of award, I now really want an 'Underrated Prat' award. But that might be because I've just realised just how big my pile of work is this morning. Mood swing!

Good news pat! They don't already exist.

Better news everyone! They never will.

Fair does

What about Zinger/Put Down of the Year? Im sure some of these will get lost in the Best Post thread and some of them deserve to be recognised for their greatness

• Moderators
Not sure how many people entered the MOD challenge but:

UKFF Best Rap

UKFF Best Toilet Flush

Could be a good idea, although would the winners of the challenge just win the awards also?

Fuck me ragged.

Archived