UKFF Awards 2011

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Breakdown of the year?

I think this is a good one, considering how many breakdowns there are these days. There are a few to choose from this year.

We should have a Make A Wish award

How about the Boat Enthusiast Award

These two are both great shouts.

What's the point, you'd fucking clean up at this rate ;)

I also agree with the Most Improved Wrestler award, though we might as well give it to Mizark now.

How about most improved poster on here? There are a few that I can think of that have really upped their game this year.

• Moderators
UKFF's Movie of the Year

UKFF's Song of the Year

UKFF's Game of the Year

UKFF's Move/Spot of the Year

But these are all probs pretty lame or already exist I bet

Good news pat! They don't already exist.

Better news everyone! They never will.

In other news (!), most of these suggestions are terrible, and most of the joke ones aren't even funny. I've made a huge tiny mistake.

• Paid Members

Is there a thread of the year award? That would be an obvious one but would probably need constant nominations like post of the year, I guess. Might be one to look into next year.

The thing is, last year there were three categories for idiots and three categories for good 'uns (well, me, Frankie Crisp and Pitcos anyway) - but why not celebrate more of the good posters round here? Most improved poster? Best newcomer? Most underrated? Something like that.

How about "Nice guy" award? There are posters on here who come across as really nice guys. The kind you can imagine going for a drink with etc. They probably don't post enough (or get into arguments enough) to get noticed for the best/worst awards but a bit of recognition for them making the forum nice would be cool.

Archived