Must see video about people who call wrestling fake

Mr Facebook

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Oh shit shit shit. I'd completely forgotten I have Twitter linked up to Youtube.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #youfatqueer

@BJ You're so lucky I'm not RTing you & starting a campaign for xmas number 1. I'm still laughing btw, what a curious life you live

LOL I decided to change the play speed to slow -- it's like a nightmare. A big, queer Irish nightmare.

Well fuck.

Wowser's this thread is amazing. Still not got to grips with my camera phone to upload quickly enough given that it takes 6 weeks to up load to you tube Ill have to write it down. and it will be shit. But balls to it

Where to start this woeful rhyme? With Ian Beale and Partners in Kryme?

That would be to easy and would start at the end,

But the UKFF an' me would no longer be friends

It's easier to start in the middle and get what you want.

But its like comparing the darts and the outstanding pomp.

Those that lust after Koo-koo-ka-chu are worse than Mr Magoo, when he is doing a poo.

They have their reason's and and want her for more, but she is canny enough to know what's the score.

Vigo the Carpathian enters this rap but like Kart-hi-key-an in F1 he is no more than crap.

The Ghostbusters are cool there's no denying that trend, but there's more than just bad guys to get to the end.

I wish I knew where I was going with this, I had a plan, but ended with pish.

So perhaps its time to bid you adieu, and let someone else have a go, one with a clue.

Before this thing comes to an end, it has been real, let us not pretend.

The place where we congregate has us enthralled.

Without it we wouldn't have seen, Butch's balls.

If that seems to much, then ferme la tush

Toilet-Side Motherfucker. Flush, toilet, flush.