Best UKFF Thread/Moment of the decade?

vanhalen2007

• Paid Members
The Roger and his Hasbro collection was fantastic. Started off with those amazing scans of prototype figures then just went mental

Fork-gate??

Thats the one. Is it still on here or has it been lost forever.forever.forever?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The 'Sick Joke' and 'Crap jokes that make you laugh' threads have some quality contributions in them.

Another thread I've gone back to on a few occasions is the thread that announces Chris Benoit's death. It's obviously not appropriate to name it as one of the 'best threads' but it's certainly a significant one. Interesting to go back and read different people's initial responses.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=98065

• Paid Members

My memory is hazy from the early days, one thread that stands out from back then is the Feinstein paedo sting. 'lol ill pretend you said 18' is one of the most quoted lines ever on here. The Alex Shane shoots were always entertaining when FWA was going strong.

Recently, far too much to choose from. 2011 has been a tremendous year for this forum imo.

The 'Sick Joke' and 'Crap jokes that make you laugh' threads have some quality contributions in them.

Another thread I've gone back to on a few occasions is the thread that announces Chris Benoit's death. It's obviously not appropriate to name it as one of the 'best threads' but it's certainly a significant one. Interesting to go back and read different people's initial responses.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=98065

I read a lot of that thread a few weeks back. Some truly revolting attitudes in there.

• Paid Members

There are threads like that on many forums, I think. I'm just surprised it took so long for someone to do the seemingly obligatory Simpsons quote one.

What we need is a good word association thread!

• Paid Members
There are threads like that on many forums, I think. I'm just surprised it took so long for someone to do the seemingly obligatory Simpsons quote one.

What we need is a good word association thread!

We had a great one years ago. Maybe time for another.

My fave of this year was the Poo thread, which should be renamed the Steve Justice Memorial Poo Thread. It's one of those topics that you can't really talk about IRL, but a forum is a perfect place to find out if you're a bit of a weirdo in the toilet department.

Plus, it had a positive effect as Steve is now a fully paid up member of the toilet seat universe.

Archived