Best UKFF Thread/Moment of the decade?

vanhalen2007

I forget the blokes name but my favourite ever thread on here was that fella that was trying to track down some wrestling company because his bird had gone and nobbed a load of wrestlers and then it turned out he was just posting pictures he's found off google?

*edit* Found it- Barry Collins Meltdown Thread. Going to re-read it now.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I forget the blokes name but my favourite ever thread on here was that fella that was trying to track down some wrestling company because his bird had gone and nobbed a load of wrestlers and then it turned out he was just posting pictures he's found off google?

Great stuff, just re-read the whole thing, top quality stuff. Still didnt really get an answer out of him though did we? if i remeber rightly he popped up again various months later, looking for something else equally as strange.

Great stuff, just re-read the whole thing, top quality stuff. Still didnt really get an answer out of him though did we? if i remeber rightly he popped up again various months later, looking for something else equally as strange.

I've just sat and read through it at work, some funny stuff in there. Yeah I was disapointed that we never got a solid ending out of that story, I think we all needed closure on it.

Archived