Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I'm thinking, was there a promo where Hogan didnt get a line spectacularly wrong during his last run? He was getting the Network's name wrong, the WrestleMania venue wrong, Joe Manganiello's name wrong. Its all part of his charm I suppose, but most of the fun of his last run was seeing how he was going to bollock up his script.

That's the sad thing with the likes of Flair, Hogan and those guys from back in the day. What made them fun was how they just went mental halfway through their promo and started talking about random shit. You dont quite get that with them when they have to read from a script. The lack of cocaine probably doesnt help either.

The Observer have chimed in.

There was a brief altercation and pull apart Sunday night involving Chris Jericho and Sin Cara while the Raw crew was traveling from Leeds, England, to today's Raw tapings in Glasgow, Scotland.

As of now, WWE hasn't made any kind of statement regarding the incident, although Sin Cara (real name Jorge Arias) was kicked off the bus the crew was traveling on.

The description of what happened was that Arias was making annoying noises while on the tour bus and even though people were telling him to stop, he kept doing it. This led to Jericho more forcefully telling him to stop, resulting in Arias telling him to f**k off. Words were exchanged and Arias threw a wild right at Jericho before everyone jumped in to break it up. Jericho bit Arias' finger during the skirmish.

Arias was then kicked off the bus.

One description was that he snapped in two seconds without any warning or reason.

Jericho posted a cryptic Instagram video where there was swelling under his left eye. He said that if you hear any reports about him ripping somebody's face off with his teeth, he blamed them on bath salts and jokingly compared them to GHB and Ecstasy.

Earlier this year, Jericho and Brock Lesnar got in a backstage altercation after SummerSlam, while Arias and Simon Gotch got in a dustup this summer as well.

• Paid Members

Volvo? Maybe, but I'm thinking more Rover. I can definitely see him driving a beige 800 with 'Cook Pass Babtridge' on the side.

possibly, but he comes across more geography uncle to me and i think in this stage of his career he'd prefer the safer reliable option, such as this big red machine:

0f0b538a2f.jpg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi