Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

WWE continues to poll fans on their indie wrestling viewing habits, adding to speculation that they may be interested in bringing non-WWE wrestling content to the WWE Network.

The latest WWE Fan Council survey asked fans which of these indie promotions they regularly watch:

* Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

* CHIKARA

* EVOLVE

* Dragon Gate USA

* Ohio Valley Wrestling

* All American Wrestling

* Combat Zone Wrestling

* Shimmer

* Ring of Honor

* Full Impact Pro

• Paid Members

No chance are they having CZW on there. Isn't half the appeal of indy feds these days that they aren't like WWE and they have swearing and blood and all that? How do they get around all of that?

I'd probably mark out like shit if I got to relive CZW from like a decade ago on the Network. I never got that into the promotion, but it was that batshit promotion that was always on TWC

Edited by sj5522

No chance are they having CZW on there. Isn't half the appeal of indy feds these days that they aren't like WWE and they have swearing and blood and all that? How do they get around all of that?

Parental Settings, and I think the 'other indies' perk was only for the highest band of proposed new network subscriptions. But yeah, fine very suprised to see CZW on there if it were ever to come to pass

• Paid Members

http://www.Floslam.tv is the site.

Wade Keller has done a run down on it. Worth noting in addition to this that Meltzer has outright said on his forum WWE and PWG won't be involved.

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/10/24/flosports-launching-wwe-network-like-streaming-service-available-apple-tv-roku-non-wwe-wrestling-promotions-worldwide/

Edited by Benno

The other day marked a year since the inaugural GFW Champs were crowned. And in that time, only the NEX*GEN Title has changed hands (won by PJ Black, but lost it to Sonjay Dutt due to signing to Lucha Underground and they can't appear on any other programming. Not like the Amped tapings are going to see the light of day anytime soon.)

How long before Jarrett calls time on this? The Bollywood Boyz won the Tag Titles and they were in the Cruiserweight Classic and appeared in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic a couple of weeks ago.