Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Anyone remember when there was total 100% genuine internet belief that Ted Jr was the man who would end the streak? I remember at the time wasting my every 6 months "I'll never watch again" complaint on that idea. Rhodes and DiBiase were like the Shield without the list of great moments. It was generally accepted that "yeah, they're dull, but it seems like they're going to run with them anyway."

When he first turned up and convinced Cody to join him, I thought he came across confidently on the mic. Not sure what happened after that, but I don't like to think I imagined it.

It seems like he's been getting some stick for that tweet on twitter. 

Speaking of Vince and Steph I was just watching the Raw episode with Triple H and Steph's wedding from 2002 and there's a backstage segment with Steph in her wedding dress and you can blatantly see Vince checking out Steph's tits which looked well weird.

• Paid Members

I dont know in that case, but Heyman was pretty notorious for filling the OVW tapings up with students to cheer for who he wanted to cheer. Cant imagine he did it in Punk's case, because his debut was at the Ballroom in New York in front of a bunch of smart fans, so it was obvious he was getting cheered there. But that was Heyman's thing when he was running developmental. If he couldnt get someone over, he'd make it seem like they were over.

I dont know in that case, but Heyman was pretty notorious for filling the OVW tapings up with students to cheer for who he wanted to cheer. Cant imagine he did it in Punk's case, because his debut was at the Ballroom in New York in front of a bunch of smart fans, so it was obvious he was getting cheered there. But that was Heyman's thing when he was running developmental. If he couldnt get someone over, he'd make it seem like they were over.

Vince should do the same; how much would it cost WWE to get a few thousand people planted around the arena for a few shows and cheer for Reigns? ;)