Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

All that stuff has been on for a few months ago, it's awesome. Old WCW stuff, new NXT themes, classic WWE. Am I the only one who loves Stardust's theme? It's a shame the character hasn't taken off as much as it could have done, and maybe the music doesn't come off as well in arenas or on TV but on it's own I think it's a great piece.

• Paid Members

Spotify have got a bunch of WWE themes up now, for some reason. A load of old Jim Johnston stuff is up there. Search for "WWE Federation Years".

The Music of WCW is on Spotify, too.

Yeah, I've had a look at that. Seems like it's really shitty cover-versions though. Is it an official WWE product?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Spotify have got a bunch of WWE themes up now, for some reason. A load of old Jim Johnston stuff is up there. Search for "WWE Federation Years".

The Music of WCW is on Spotify, too.

Yeah, I've had a look at that. Seems like it's really shitty cover-versions though. Is it an official WWE product?

Its a genuine product, and real recordings too.

It's just WCW shite.

Interestingly, TAFKA Prince Iaukea's theme was originally in there and is now gone. Wonder if Prince took issue with it.

• Paid Members

All that stuff has been on for a few months ago, it's awesome. Old WCW stuff, new NXT themes, classic WWE. Am I the only one who loves Stardust's theme? It's a shame the character hasn't taken off as much as it could have done, and maybe the music doesn't come off as well in arenas or on TV but on it's own I think it's a great piece.

The Stardust theme is awesome. Cody's now had about 10 themes, and every single one has been a cracker IMO.

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere else but it appears Brock Lesnar opponent for the live MSG event is Big Show.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/616079-big-update-brock-lesnars-wwe-msg-network-special-opponent-revealed

I'd heard it was Bo Dallas. But that'll be good enough. 2 Specials built around 2 glorified squash matches doesn't really cut it for me.