Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He's Luton's answer to the question "what would Paul Heyman be like if he was devoid of any personality or self awareness".

Should see the state of the posters and people booked.

Add talent to the list of missing elements.

The guy is a total pleb of a human and no doubt will be in this thread within the hour.

• Paid Members

He has a new gimmick now too, he's lost the clipboard and gained what I think is alcoholism.

Still front and center on the poster though.

From what I've seen, the new gimmick is "I'm 'ard cuz I got tattoos of boxing gloves."

And a skin head.

Celebrity Big Brother starts tonight it's rumoured Hulk Hogan will be entering the house. It should make for some entertaining and interesting viewing for wrestling fans who don't usually watch the show. I'll be curious as to how he tries to get himself over during his time in the house with his list of accomplishments that will probably feature facts that will have the truth stretched more than a new trainee was on his first day at Stu Hart's dungeon.

Is this a good career move for the Hulkster? I think so, it gets him away from the States for a couple of weeks were his racism controversy is still fresh in people's mind also it will give viewers here and worldwide I'm sure they opportunity to see a different side of Hogan, I can see him for the first week or so living his gimmick but as the days after roll by there's a good chance we will see a totally different side of Hogan which could go either way in regards to whether or not through his actions in the house he becomes in wrestling terms the loved face or the evil heel.

Oh yes, because people are clamouring to see "a different side to of Hogan".

A good career move, no. But it gets him a holiday while his problems calm down and he works muppets like Paul Danan (he usually available for this kind of nonsense) with his lies about slamming a 900tonne Andre The Giant to death

Part of me thinks a post meltdown Hulk would be entertaining (Imagine the tall tales by the end of the run), part of me thinks that being on a TV Show, in front of video cameras and Microphones 24/7, on a network which is owned by the same group as the Daily Star is a terrible idea for a bloke trying to rebuild his reputation.