Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point.

I don't know who to blame more for that - the guy who clearly can't pronounce scion correctly, or the moron transcribing it whose vocabulary wasn't large enough to work out what he was supposed to be saying.

• Paid Members
Met colt Cabanna on the royal mile today. I thought he was over 6ft, but I was taller than him. Got filmed by the bbc asking him about the podcast. Confirmed him and Austin are doing ech others shows.

More importantly, did you think he was lovely or a complete knob?

Met colt Cabanna on the royal mile today. I thought he was over 6ft, but I was taller than him. Got filmed by the bbc asking him about the podcast. Confirmed him and Austin are doing ech others shows.

More importantly, did you think he was lovely or a complete knob?

Got more chat from Grado than Colt. Colt was more about getting other folks attention to see his show, after I said I was going home too early to hang about.which is understandable, he was the to do a job. And I wasn't going to bring any income. Posed for pic for free, so guess I got him on a good day :)

Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point.

I don't know who to blame more for that - the guy who clearly can't pronounce scion correctly, or the moron transcribing it whose vocabulary wasn't large enough to work out what he was supposed to be saying.

Until your post, I didn't even have a clue what that sentence was saying.

Brad Maddox is so shit as a GM, its shocking. The step up was just way to big for him. He went from decent minor character to all over the show. Shame really. He'll be like a used cum rag by the time this storyline is finished. He hasn't got the presence or the acting ability to be sharing screen time with the big boys each week.

I like him, he's essentially a put-upon puppet for Vince to control, he's not supposed to appear on their level yet. Granted, they have to do something with him down the road to move him up to the next level otherwise he will essentially be Coach. I think he's got what it takes, at the very least he's one of the more naturally funny guys they have there which means they might keep him around.

• Paid Members
That'll do me then. If I was Johnson/Meltzer/Keller I'd get so fucking angry with shit NEWZ sites like Lords of pain stealing my actual news and trying to pass it off as their own.

They do. Meltzer was burying people on twitter a few weeks ago for reporting that Steve Austin was hoping to be passed fit to main event this years WrestleMania. When in reality Meltzer said something like they want Austin to wrestle Triple H, but there's no guarantee he'd be passed fit to wrestle at this stage of the game if he would even want to.

I'm watching the Flair thing now. When he says "do you think Goldberg could follow that shit" the smart people in the room (Heyman and Austin) had these blank embarrassed looks on their face as everyone laughed.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

So here's what F4W had to say.

From talking to tons of people in and around WWE today, the feeling coming out of last night's 2K14 press conference where Ric Flair hijacked the show is that the video game people weren't bothered at all about it, but the WWE side was pretty upset. "Infuriated" is probably pretty strong, but they weren't happy at all and it might have ruined Flair's chances at least short-term for a PR deal with the company. Don't expect the video to ever see the light of day from the WWE side but it is online in various places right now, including here.

A lot less dramatic than Lords of Shite. Or 24Wrestling, whoever the fuck they are.