Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Not news as such, more of a notification. Check out @flatlinersgob on Twitter for some entertaining/terrible (depending on your views) tweets.

I'm guessing he doesn't like Mark Sloan....

'I really hope mark Sloan dies a proper nasty death as he is the biggest mothers cunt iv ever met - and I'm pretty sure he's a ball smoker'

Per Alvarez, they might be calling up Vader's son Jake Carter soon to feud with Miz. They look tremendously alike and "Jake Carter" is even the name of Miz's character in Marine 3.

JCarter.jpg

8-23-2012%209-17-02%20AM.jpg

So, how did big, bad Vader churn out a kid that looked like this?

• Paid Members

Carter has looked okay on NXT but hasn't really been pushed. He wears red boots like his old man but otherwise has typical modern WWE roster physique.

• Paid Members
"Jake Carter" is even the name of Miz's character in Marine 3

That's a surprisingly interesting use of the now-omnipresent movie promotion on Raw, if it's deliberate. I like.

Speaking of WWE movies, The Call had a huge opening weekend and did far better than anyone expected. It'll probably be No. 2 at the box office. The Marine 3 has always been doing great DVD sales too.

Dead Man Down flopped big though, although I place the blame for that on Colin Farrell, more than anything.

• Paid Members

Regarding Vader's son.

He does look awfully like his father, apart from being jacked up to the gills. You can definately see it in the face and the colour of his hair.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Former WWE wrestler Rob Conway is the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion. The three-time WWE World Tag Team Champion beat Kahagas at an NWA Outlaw Wrestling event in San Antonio, Texas, on Saturday to capture the strap.

Regarding the victory, Conway stated on Twitter, "Proud to be the New NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"