Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Saw Attack Pro Wrestling again. This time they did a video game themed show, highlights including a Donkey Kong ladder match, a

that was largely worked in side scrolling mode, and a
match where Knuckles provided a silver star, allowing Sonic to speed up his attacks. The heels (including
and a Team Rocket member from Pokemon) did a post match beat down in the main event but somebody made a save and gave the babyface a 1Up card to revive him. There was also a fan fancy dress contest narrowly one by somebody from the Sims over a block from Minecraft. Edited by JNLister

• Awards Moderator
Saw Attack Pro Wrestling again. This time they did a video game themed show, highlights including a Donkey Kong ladder match, a
that was largely worked in side scrolling mode, and a
match where Knuckles provided a silver star, allowing Sonic to speed up his attacks. The heels (including
and a Team Rocket member from Pokemon) did a post match beat down in the main event but somebody made a save and gave the babyface a 1Up card to revive him. There was also a fan fancy dress contest narrowly one by somebody from the Sims over a block from Minecraft.

That sounds like loads of fun. Where are Attack based?

• Paid Members
* The Miz & Ryback b. CM Punk & Antonio Cesaro. Ryback got the win, pinning Cesaro. During the match, The Miz botched a stalling suplex on Punk and dropped him almost straight on his head. Punk rolled out of the ring and was being checked by officials for a few minutes. He was slow getting back to his corner and even went to the wrong corner at first. He was visibly shaken up and was much slower than normal in the ring. After the match, you could tell it had an impact on him.

Miz vs Mr. Anderson at Slammiversary in a few months it is then.

Was he responsible for that R truth gash as well then? Thought that was his own doing.

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the bloke.

Well he took the brunt of the blame back stage i believe

No idea if its true but wasnt he already at the same time taking the blame for buy rate for the Rocks PPV return?

I do feel a tad sorry for him,he is a hard grafter but over the last year or so he keeps hiting road blocks such as this.

I think he peaked ages ago and WWE have no intention of putting him back in the main event again

• Paid Members

Was that the plancha that he was late to take the hit for? Triple H gave him a massive dressing down in front of everyone if I remember correctly. Blaming him for the buyrate for Survivor Series being lower than expected is ridiculous though. Awesome Truth were booked as a massive afterthought in that match and were no more than props. It was (rightly) all about the build for Rock VS Cena and the other two couldn't have been held responsible for the buyrate given how it was booked. Perhaps Miz isn't high in Triple H's books.