Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I remember Taker being out-of-character in the mid-nineties "Fab 4" interviews, though the answers he gave were still kayfabed in an "I'm not actually a zombie, but my match with Kamala was a legitimate sporting contest" kind of way.

I wouldnt mind if that's how it is these days. "Yeah, its bullshit ... but its also REAL!" I remember those Fab 4 interviews being pretty fucking ground breaking at the time.

The difference in kayfabe from years ago to now is pretty mad. Read an interview with DiBiase earlier today where he said Vince used to give him money to just splash about and he would go into restaurants, pay for everyone then send WWE the receipt just to keep up the character.

• Paid Members

Smells like a work/part of their gimmick if you ask me. I don't think for a second The Revival are quite that stupid.

Wasn't the same guy tweeting last week complaining that they weren't in the stupid gimmick match on that episode?

Yes, well it was one of those two anyway.

Dave are showing Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge. 

Never seen it or even heard of it, might give it a watch though, Austin in a reality TV show.

Mustn't listen to his podcast, it's pretty much all he goes on about, that or his cold steel knife that he's always losing or smuggling on planes, or doing pretty much everything but cut anything with as long as he can bring it up that it's on amazon which you can get through clicking on the link on the banner on paaaaaawddcast one.com